GT6 FAQs

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by GranTurismo916, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Kryz11

Kryz11 Premium

I hate doing pre-orders online as well. Sometimes I had to wait few extra days after release to play a game. These days I just go to the store to pre order from there or wait for release and do a pick up. Past few bought games like GTA5 and FM5 I just bought straight from PSN and Xbox Store. Waited few hours to download and play. No hustle, no need to waist fuel money.

2. wheelsonfire50

wheelsonfire50

I hear ya; it's called live and learn ;)

3. DEP98

DEP98

I preordered the standard game from Amazon, where I was supposed to receive 1 million credits and 5 of the Anniversary Edition cars, yet I've received neither so far? I've read that the Gamestop preorder comes with a code. Does anyone know if the Amazon one is supposed to as well?

4. diptob79

diptob79

question:
    Can you change your name as the game progresses?

if no, that means needs to be very careful setting it the first time, especially if you want to use it for online league.

thanks

5. 02civicsi

02civicsi

Pre-ordered GT6 from GameStop on Thursday & picked it up Friday morning, yes there is a code for the 25 cars in the Anniversary Edition.

I just need to figure out why my PS3 will not connect to WiFi & then it's onto playing this game. :banghead:

6. micantony

micantony

Yes, you can change it.

7. Lambofanghini

Lambofanghini

Are we ever going to be able to demo cars in dealerships/garage again? I really liked that as a feature in GT5.

8. vipersan

vipersan Premium

Is there a Credit limit (20.000.000 like it was in GT5) ? Any news about that so far?

9. Lambofanghini

Lambofanghini

It has been confirmed in other posts where gamers who got GT6 early were answering questions. Yes the 20 mil credit limit is also in GT6. Sucks, I know.

10. vipersan

vipersan Premium

Sad to hear.

Thank you very much.

11. McLOVIN5489

McLOVIN5489

Playing as we speak, and cant seem to find where you can customize which IN GAME songs you want to be played(I found the BGM, but thats only for my custom tracks on my HDD)..... Im assuming that option isnt available? Is there anywhere I can just Listen?

12. GranTurismo916

GranTurismo916

No, it's 50,000,000 credits (I have the game now, I can answer questions :))

13. wheelsonfire50

wheelsonfire50

yes I hate it too but the hame is brand new out of the package and it dosent work at all and now I cant race it

14. RGLEYBA

RGLEYBA

WHERE ARE THE F1 FORMULA CARS?

15. randys

randys

what is stockyard

and using gt27 wheel or whatever this is i cant get up to the menu button upper right corner

where do i input defaults for abs and so on so dont have to set it each time use new car

how to stop replays permanently

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  16. ilovetechno

ilovetechno

If pre-order from amazon check your email with codes for car packs and credits. I received the email a day before release.

17. DEP98

DEP98

Yup, just checked today and found it. Thanks.

18. wheelsonfire50

wheelsonfire50

back in business now upand running whooooo in comming:bowdown:

19. wheelsonfire50

wheelsonfire50

:tup:
    Oh it's INCOMING alright!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

20. Giesemann

Giesemann

Hello all,

im from Germany so please excuse my english Gramma.

I got a Question about all Cars that i can win in Carrer, Goodwood Festival and the Licences cause i dont wanna spend Credits on Cars that i will win for free. Can anybody held me out ? I was searching on google and found nothing. GT6 feels handled stepmotherly in the Gaming Community. GT5 has very fast a full List of all Cars to win in aspec and bspec in the www, and i found nothing useful about GT6.

Thanks for all your help

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  21. oldnail

oldnail

Is it possible to switch off the drivers names that appear above the cars in online replays as they look rubbish? Why can't the drivers names be displayed on the screen separately as on GT5 which was much better? Hopefully there will be an option for this soon?

22. Wardez

Wardez Staff Emeritus

Just so you guys know, this thread isn't actually for asking questions, any question you have you can feel free to post as its own thread in this section. The thread's only for collecting answers.

23. Wild Cobra Z28

Wild Cobra Z28

I had problems with a return one time with Best buy for no good reason. i never buy anything from them anymore except sale item BluRays. I will never buy anything expensive again from them.

24. IanDK

IanDK

I've got a Thrustmaster F430. The buttons don't do anything when I play GT6. Any suggestions?

25. MK1 MR2 lover

MK1 MR2 lover

How do you change your driver's suit and helmet? I've put on a different suit and and helmet but when I exit to the menu it resets back to the original white suit and helmet. How do I make it stay on the suit i've selected?

26. GranTurismo916

GranTurismo916

Maybe the wheel isn't compatible with GT6.
    Is there an "OK" option? Choose it after selecting.

27. Crumpet

Crumpet Premium

Can engine mods be uninstalled?

28. Traviizter

Traviizter

You need to go to the Garage and select 'Racing Gear', and from there you can select what gear you want to wear.
    Yes, everything can be (un)installed at will, even Carbon Hoods.

KonaC0ffee likes this.
  29. Crumpet

Crumpet Premium

Yayyyy.

Now I can max out my FXX to beat all the scrubs in drag racing, then return it to non scrub mode for normal racing.

Ranman20 and Traviizter like this.
  30. LMSCorvetteGT2

LMSCorvetteGT2

So what about people that buy a game expecting it to be good they end up not liking it and vent, you act like people know things suck before they purchase. I mean that's awesome if you do, because I might possibly know when to buy a lotto ticket and actually win! Anyways people aren't going to know and when they learn it isn't as good as they hoped or were hyped toward, they should be allowed to vent. Even though it may harm your dogma.

Nemo Niente and Lameonade like this.