GT6 FAQs

Go to options and set the button you want to use nitrous.
got it, i have to go all the way out of races to garage to adjust car pp down etc, was hoping you could do it in the racing area

i mean before you get to the race but while you are in the series deal

Last edited:
Thanks for this. If no one minds some other questions:

- How many tracks have weather? How many have time changes?
- Is there a create your own track ability? Is it improved over GT5? And does the rumored using GPS to create one really exist?
- Does the game still use "power boost oil?"
- Is there significantly more to do in the A-Spec/offline game than there was in GT5?

I'm kind of sad that if/when I get this game I won't be able to start with an MX-5, as I have in three previous GTs. Ah well.

Anyone else having issues with their personal BGM?

I have a GT6 playlist on my PS3, and no matter what, it will either play the same song I selected to start the playlist, or it will play nothing (I deleted the songs from the Gallery racing playlist).

I've got a question about custom soundtrack in GT6. I have about 1,000 songs I would like to get into my own playlist in GT6. I was just making a playlist out of them (in the XMB menu), but found out that the maximum amount of songs in one playlist is 512. So is it possible to choose two playlists of songs to play in GT6, so that the total amount of songs would be up to 1,000? Or is it possible to make a 1,000 song playlist in-game, outside the XMB menu?

Anyone:

Why are the tires limited to Racing: Hard or less in every race?

Enjoy.
I think that you are misunderstanding the statement. There has always been three classes of tyres in every Gran Turismo since 3, comfort, sport and racing. From there, each class gets a degree of softness or hardness on the tyre, soft, medium and hard. So, if you listed the tyres in the game out, you should get something akin to the following:

Dirt
Snow
Racing: Hard
Racing: Intermediate(introduced in GT5)
Racing: Medium
Racing: Soft
Sport: Hard
Sport: Medium
Sport: Soft
Comfort: Hard
Comfort: Medium
Comfort: Soft

Now, keep in mind that some race cars will come stock with Racing tyres. With all that said, the reason why there isn't any limitations on tyres is for customize and performance reasons. Heck, back when I started GT5, I threw on racing slicks every chance I get, and overtake the field.

Hello all,

im from Germany so please excuse my english Gramma.

I got a Question about all Cars that i can win in Carrer, Goodwood Festival and the Licences cause i dont wanna spend Credits on Cars that i will win for free. Can anybody held me out ? I was searching on google and found nothing. GT6 feels handled stepmotherly in the Gaming Community. GT5 has very fast a full List of all Cars to win in aspec and bspec in the www, and i found nothing useful about GT6.

Thanks for all your help
Check out this thread... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...s-win-cars-complete-so-far-2013-12-09.291615/

Tesla at 50% power is a good choice and you won't need to buy some crappy Prius.

I bought Prius G, it was needed to do one of the One Make Challenge for National A. Not a huge investment anyway.

Also, The mechanical damage is not there (arcade). I assume this will come as an update, but want to confirm/get others' opinion

question:
Can you change your name as the game progresses?

if no, that means needs to be very careful setting it the first time, especially if you want to use it for online league.

thanks

You can change your online display name up to 3 times. :)

Back