GT6 FAQs

How do you change your driver's suit and helmet? I've put on a different suit and and helmet but when I exit to the menu it resets back to the original white suit and helmet. How do I make it stay on the suit i've selected?

If you haven't sorted it yet, once you select the item to wear, there is a box you have to click in the bottom right corner (it says "Wear", "Equip" or something..sorry, PS3 not on at moment) and then exit. It took me a few attempts to change the outfit before I noticed the button

Where i can find (or which race i have to win to get) Racing Kart 100 SPL ?

Where i can find (or which race i have to win to get) Racing Kart 100 SPL ?
You have to buy it from the Gran Turismo dealership (it's not a prize car IIRC).
How to unlock the X2014?
It's coming later in a patch.
Does anyone know if it is possible to remove the drivers name from above the cars in online replays?
I don't think so.
In online mode will ps3 owners of the game vs ps4 owners of the game?
GT6 is not on the PS4. How many people don't know this? :banghead:

X2014 in a patch? IT BETTER NOT BE RIDICULOUSLY HARD TO GET!!!!!

But many thks for the reply. Now I better play until I get enough dough for an X2010 setting me back for $6 million (At least it ain't $20 million like GT5!) and all the cars I loved while playing GT5.

As long as you are online and signed in to PSN you should be prompted to install the update whenever you start the game.

I do not believe so, but can't say for sure. Do you know what it costs? Don't have the game on at the moment.

i don´t have the game yet, too. but on youtube i´ve seen that it should cost about 5,3 mio cr

Has the sound for the Premium Sauber C9 been improved at all ?, if it still sounds like poo they might've well just left it a Standard imo

Back