GT6 FAQs

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by GranTurismo916, Nov 29, 2013.

1. lukegt6

lukegt6

I just did it last night and it was an ABSOLUTE MONSTER! Thanks for the car recommendation. I only lost once to a Ferrari FXX '07 once because I hadn't tweaked my transmission right for the long straights :censored::mad::mad::mad::mad::banghead::banghead:.

FrzGT likes this.
  2. celtiscorpion73

celtiscorpion73

Is there anyone who can get the official status of GT6? I'm considering selling my PS3 and I'm wondering if someone can find out for sure if there will be any future updates at all before they kill all support.

3. Ameer67

Ameer67 Premium

I don't think anything official has been said about what will happen to GT6 but at this point I think we can safely say there won't be any more updates.

S_Bridge and fordlaser777 like this.
  4. kilesa4568

kilesa4568

I'd say there's a good chance they won't kill support (online features) for GT6 as quick as they did with GT5 as GTS will be on a separate console.

steve nfs and fordlaser777 like this.
  5. GeoQuin4

GeoQuin4

Alright, so here's my stupid question. Can I drive a car to its grave? I've been running a car for about 7k miles now, just to see if I can, but nothing. Obviously I've lost power, but it's still going. This is by far the farthest I've driven in any car despite my insane amount of overall mileage. (I now have all but 24 cars in the game, and have driven more than 2/3 of them in at least one race, and hundreds of cars in hundreds of races. Any idea if one can actually be killed?

In hindsight, I probably should have started by pushing a car that doesn't cost $1M.

6. GranTurismo916

GranTurismo916

Nope.

7. ApexDrift123

ApexDrift123

Are quick matches still updated , if so , how often ?

8. MCFerocious

MCFerocious

Hello friends

Does anyone know how to get the whole of the Beyond the Apex GT6 app on a pdf so that it can be printed?

Any help would be much appreciated.

MC

9. Ameer67

Ameer67 Premium

Here you go: Google Drive link. And then click the download arrow.

MCFerocious likes this.
  10. polysmut

polysmut Premium

Yes they are, I'm not sure how often though.

11. Haarnaald

Haarnaald

I am unable to find a database/discussion of best times on Goodwood Festival of Speed

Please help

12. Haarnaald

Haarnaald

Can any of the Admins perhaps create such a thread?

13. CMENOT

CMENOT

So my question is.... I am in the quick match section and picking a car to drive. I noticed arrows.. blue, yellow most are pointing right but 1 is pointing down.what does this indicate? Tyvm in advance.

14. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

Competitive balance. To make race more fair than rely on one dominating car.

Down means either horsepower or weight is reduced. Up is increase, and right means the same as one in dealership.

15. CMENOT

CMENOT

Copy that. Tyvm.

16. philips99

philips99

A question: if i lose my save game, but i have a backup of it on my pc/usb drive, could i use it if i buy another ps3 and use the same psn account? Please answer me.

17. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

As long as you're on same PSN account, yes.

philips99 likes this.
  18. philips99

philips99

Thanks for answering :) my ps3 has been with some problems and im afraid of losing my save so im doing frequent backups

FrzGT likes this.
  19. treken420

treken420

Is the online feature for GT6 not working for anyone else here? Any input?

20. Ameer67

Ameer67 Premium

21. Cobra2245

Cobra2245

Funny that I just happened to find this thread for the same question. I went to the online community for GT6 to get this message:
    Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 8.18.23 PM.png
    This comes to great no surprise. :dopey:

22. Matej

Matej Premium

I was just wondering, did anyone try beating the Super GT event with a GT300 car? It was possible (and challenging) in GT4, but I can't find any GT5 or GT6 videos on that.

23. Rukasu Reisu

Rukasu Reisu

Hi guys i have a question

How do you put pictures in here?

24. polysmut

polysmut Premium

Hi, @Rukasu Reisu. Welcome to GTPlanet. :)

Your question is confusing because you've asked it in the GT6 FAQs but it sounds like a question about using GTPlanet.

Do you want to put a picture into a post on GTPlanet?
    The answer to that is to use the option labelled "Upload a File".
    It's important that you choose a relevant place on the website for your content.

To use a picture as your avatar, you start by clicking on the icon that looks like a shadow of a person's head and shoulders.

More details on using the website may be found in the site FAQ which is linked at the bottom of every page on the website, or in the Site Support forum which can be found in the main forum list.

25. Rukasu Reisu

Rukasu Reisu

I meant Videos

26. polysmut

polysmut Premium

You're asking how to post a video of GT6 onto GTPlanet?

27. Rukasu Reisu

Rukasu Reisu

28. polysmut

polysmut Premium

Click on the icon that looks like two pieces of film.

You'll see a box into which a URL can be entered. Below that box, there is a list of sites from which media can be embedded into posts on GTPlanet.

Put your GT6 video onto one of those sites, copy the URL, paste the URL into the box on GTPlanet.

29. GeSPy

GeSPy

Hi, My name is Garrett Palmer and I am a Junior in High School. Recently, while going back to GT6 to do some online drifting I was harassed and threatened in a lobby by people who claim I had stolen money from them for some GT6 mods. I am definitely not a computer savvy enough person to do such a thing especially if I remember right that GT6 had major bans on modding. They had said they would get my account gristle96er suspended and I was wondering if such a thing could be done without any proof other than one guys testimony that my name "sounded familiar". Looking for any advice or suggestions on the matter. Thanks!

30. Whitetail

Whitetail Premium

Hello Garret,

As far as I would know the answer to that is no. I do not work for Sony or Polyphony Digital but it does not take too much of an imagination to think about how many false reports they receive on a daily basis. Unfortunately the internet is full of salty individuals who are out to get people so it would make sense that evidence of such a claim would be necessary before handing down disciplinary action.

As long as you have not done anything wrong and your PlayStation Network and associated email accounts are secured I would not lose sleep over this. Just sounds like some kids up to no good.