GT6 FAQs

Why the random two thumbs down? What were you expecting?

because i wish the Koenignsegg brand exist in gt6
Quite a lot of us do, but they'll have their reasons for not including Koenigsegg the same as they do for not including Porsche or not giving us the McLaren paint chips.

I am a bit late to the game, and probably the question has been answered before:

Apologize for not searching, but could anyone please tell me what is the more equivalent in real life to the Formula Gran Turismo?

Is the FGT more extreme than anything that has ever existed in Formula 1?

Thanks in advance for your insight!

I just recently acquired enough skills to start playing with it.
My muscle memories are finally able to handle fast cars lol..

Thx

I am a bit late to the game, and probably the question has been answered before:

Apologize for not searching, but could anyone please tell me what is the more equivalent in real life to the Formula Gran Turismo?

Thx
The FGT first showed up in GT4, so I would assume it would be a 2004-05 equivalent car. Of course its probably not completely F1 spec as it is a fantasy car.

Thx
Nope, not at all.

The 80s in particular were particularly mad with 1200 bhp engines (mainly in qualifying) and super-laggy turbos and all that good stuff with little downforce, especially compared to the Formula GT.

The FGT is like a larger Formula Nissan, with slightly more power than a contemporary F1 car.

GT6 worth picking up? I played at release as I played every other GT but felt as if it was an incomplete game, is there a strong community for this game still? I play PCars and F1 2015 on PS4 and I'm fairly content, although I miss GT quite a bit.

GT6 worth picking up? I played at release as I played every other GT but felt as if it was an incomplete game, is there a strong community for this game still? I play PCars and F1 2015 on PS4 and I'm fairly content, although I miss GT quite a bit.
The community is decreasing, especially with the release of Pcars. If you are into Drag, cruise, etc you might be alright but on the competitive racing front GTP is just about the majority of the community.

I've gotten all the stars at all the levels including coming in first place after final 5 races of IA, but now every time I click any of the levels the system goes to this long a** credits movie that I can only stop by restarting playstation!! Very frustrating, the Super License box remains "locked". What gives? How do I move on? What am I doing wrong?

I've gotten all the stars at all the levels including coming in first place after final 5 races of IA, but now every time I click any of the levels the system goes to this long a** credits movie that I can only stop by restarting playstation!! Very frustrating, the Super License box remains "locked". What gives? How do I move on? What am I doing wrong?

I read this question on page two of general questions. There's two replies but it may help.
Passed S licence, have 148 stars but Super Series not unlocked yet.

I read this question on page two of general questions. There's two replies but it may help.
Passed S licence, have 148 stars but Super Series not unlocked yet.

Thanks but that didn't help. EVERY TIME I try to access any of the race areas in career mode, meaning ANY of the five options (Novice, National B, National A, Internatl B OR Internatl A) the system goes straight to the "Credits Movie" and, like I posted last nite, the ONLY way to get out of this movie is to reset playstation and restart.

Last edited:
I've gotten all the stars at all the levels including coming in first place after final 5 races of IA, but now every time I click any of the levels the system goes to this long a** credits movie that I can only stop by restarting playstation!! Very frustrating, the Super License box remains "locked". What gives? How
You must watch this movie all the way to the end to move on. The screen will go black for a bit at the end, but just wait a bit and home menu will reappear.

Sorry if it was answered before, but is there any release date out yet for the Hyundai VGT and Bugatti VGT?

Does any one know if GT6 can be played in triple monitor setup the same way GT5 plays (in triple monitor setup)? Solved!!

Last edited:
When will the Sema Award winning cars be made? They still have to make the cars from 2012 and onwards.

Or won't they come to GT6? I know that the 2015 winner will be included in the new GT. But what about the rest?

When will the Sema Award winning cars be made? They still have to make the cars from 2012 and onwards.

Or won't they come to GT6? I know that the 2015 winner will be included in the new GT. But what about the rest?
I'm not anticipating any new real cars for GT6 at the moment. Most of us assume that the SEMA cars not yet added will be brought into the next GT but only time will tell.

HI GTPLANET FRIENDS,IM SEARCHING FOR A ANDALUCIA 32 KM EDIT TRACK,I'VE SEEN 1 MONTH AGO IN A JAPANESE LOBBY.SOMEBODY HAVE THAT? SEND TO bigs50s PSN ACCOUNT FOR ANY NOTICE.THANKS!!!

HI GTPLANET FRIENDS,IM SEARCHING FOR A ANDALUCIA 32 KM EDIT TRACK,I'VE SEEN 1 MONTH AGO IN A JAPANESE LOBBY.SOMEBODY HAVE THAT? SEND TO bigs50s PSN ACCOUNT FOR ANY NOTICE.THANKS!!!
That's the official Circuito de la Sierra track because course maker tracks cannot reach 32km in length.

A quick question about the My Home Screen. I looked for it in the manual, didn't see it mentioned
http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/manual/#!/myhome/about
At the top you see the car you're in and credits you have, what is the thing between them? Mine has a 5 with a small rectangle and three small dots.
It's the level of log-in bonus you're at. For example, 5 means you're at 200%.

Back