GT6 FGTC CANCELLEDOpen 

• Thread starter berty1979
  • 384 comments
Ok cool, lets see how many turn up tonight then 👍
I am unsure if I can make it tonight. I just got asked to go to the cinema with two girls. Its an opportunity only a fool would miss

I am unsure if I can make it tonight. I just got asked to go to the cinema with two girls. Its an opportunity only a fool would miss

Ok no worries, but you wont get anything unless you pull the old popcorn trick haha!

I am really sorry to the guys that turned up tonight but with 4 or 5 not making it every week and The fact that gt6 is just basically gt5 with more online problems means I am actually as bored of it as I got with GT5. I am just not enjoying driving the cars on this game any more.
I am cancelling this, the turnips will live on so if anyone has any ideas about some fun stuff to do, let me know.
Peace.

@berty1979 I second that, when people put time and effort into these things (doing those graphics took a **** ton of time), only for a few people to show up, it really does take the mick.

Not to mention that GT6 is an appauling game, poor frame rates and terrible online play. Its not possible to take it seriously anyway.

Well sorry to Sandmann, my dog got under my wheel first 5 laps.... but that's no excuse to barge past so big sorry. So sad to see you guys quit, It is a tough track to race on I guess. It seemed okay just running laps but when you throw in a bunch of other cars....

I will say though you guys should not waste anybody's time if your not planning on racing, its pretty disappointing anyhow. I know GT6 has a lot of glitches and issues, it sucks with all that, and the car setup rubbish which you guys dont seem to have figured out.

I thought this would be coming, I think all it comes down to is numbers. When your driving these cars pretty much by yourself, with someone in first steaming off into the distance and no possible chance of catching them, no one to race with, combined with a dodgy track and other people quitting when it gets tough is demoralising.

I think if we had everyone else from the good old days, so runfast, pigboy, sakery etc plus us here now it would be a lot more enjoyable.

P.S I did make myself laugh in the race though, clipped the grass on the last corner, span out and went straight into the pits :lol: My race was screwed, but I still carried on.

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't make the race guys I had a job interview that couldn't be postponed. I'm sad to see this die but the points made are valid and I hope my GTAV internet cannot disconnect me.

Sorry for you're wasted time on the graphics Sandman.
There just isn't much of a game here anymore. GT7 on the 4 will ignite some interest I am sure.
Thanks for the efforts of the guys who turned up :(

Check out my GTA 5 racing thread, maybe we can turn it into other missions and heists when we get heists in a coming update.

Mods, please close this thread.

Does the DFGT work on the PS4 do we know? I will be majorly pissed if it doesn't!

(Thinking for FGTC on GT7)

Sorry for you're wasted time on the graphics Sandman.
There just isn't much of a game here anymore. GT7 on the 4 will ignite some interest I am sure.
Thanks for the efforts of the guys who turned up :(

Check out my GTA 5 racing thread, maybe we can turn it into other missions and heists when we get heists in a coming update.

Mods, please close this thread.
Yeah I like GT6 a bit more than GTA V. I kind of began feeling the same way about GTA V online you do about GT6 when I couldn't invest in the markets, when no races would pay over $8,000, and when I could not fly or drive anywhere without having passive mode turned on because people who play the game are all turnips. :lol: What really bites I think about GTA V is the lack or real estate. You cant buy homes, only apartments and the airplanes all top out at 190 mph. When I'm maxing a 747 out at 145 mph I know its not a long term game although it is fun to play a few times a week still.
Does the DFGT work on the PS4 do we know? I will be majorly pissed if it doesn't!

(Thinking for FGTC on GT7)
I'm glad I got my G27, has great wheel weight. If they want us all to by T500s than their not getting my business ( or anyone else's for that matter.) You know Ellis if this series ever revives I will want to race, and so if you dont like me than Berty will have to kick me. :lol:

Last edited:
You know Ellis if this series ever revives I will want to race, and so if you dont like me than Berty will have to kick me. :lol:
confused-face.jpg

What?

Oh it just seemed like I caused a rush to the exit is all with my driving, maybe you all just hate the game that bad.

u11481132.jpg
No its because the racing became stale and it was 'brown'

Back