GT6 FGTC CANCELLEDOpen 

• Thread starter berty1979
  • 384 comments
I will be on for half 8. I have football 7-8 tonight. Will you still be on?

Hey guys. GTA is offline tomorrow night so I am going to play that tonight instead and practice tomorrow for the championship. Join me if you can around 7pm GMT.

Sorry about the double post but I wanted to catch attention.

Keep trying :P give it a wipe lol im on by myself joined a random lobby and had some good race with a brigg hsv and think we should give them a run round a track later

If anyone wants to practice let me know im fed up of ps4 lol

Last edited:
I'll have to practice tomorrow now. Apparently it's a common prob. Not the disc but the update. Think I can sort it.

I'll have to practice tomorrow now. Apparently it's a common prob. Not the disc but the update. Think I can sort it.
Its not an issue, all you have to do is select "ok" within 2 secs of it prompting. No fix required. That is if your having trouble with 1.03?

I have done 0 practice. I need to seriously crack on Tonight and Saturday evening!

Practicing tonight 645 until 8 if anyone is up for it. Assuming the update thing works for me. GTA after of course :)

Practice finished. Got some interesting data and I think some good lap times. Is everyone happy that the massive concrete kerb on turn 3 is ok to be used fully by drivers again this season?
Let me know your thoughts.

Practice finished. Got some interesting data and I think some good lap times. Is everyone happy that the massive concrete kerb on turn 3 is ok to be used fully by drivers again this season?
Let me know your thoughts.
Its kinda hard not to use it, getting a quick time without it forces you to drift and risk crashing. I did some laps with the different tires, I found that Hards really aren't any slower than softs (.30 or so off) but also the wear rate is virtually the same as softs. :lol: Maybe I should tell immortal to send Kazunori Yamauchi a petition for updated tires so we can have a "proper" prime tire. Better than GT5 but still not good enough.

The tyre model is rubbish. I normally run the same on mediums as softs too with exactly the same rate. If it was fixed it would improve the experience.

Back