GT6 FGTC CANCELLEDOpen 

• Thread starter berty1979
  • 384 comments
Brett can someone else host the room? Me and ellis can't get in, it says we are incompatible.

We won't be able to race otherwise

Race cancelled guys.
Network issues with the game. I can't join either.
Deep forest next week. Hope it's ok then
Sorry all

Nice one PD, you've done it again :grumpy: the only reason for this I can come up with is update 1.03 has screwed things up.

Although Ellis tried a good 8 or 9 times to join my room whilst flood was in it to no avail, as soon as flood left Ellis got in!

Very strange, not the first time for Gran Turismo to have connection problems though. :lol: Funny a crapp-ish game like Codemasters F1 can get the connections right and Sony cant.

Berty, have you made a change to your internet in the last week?

Last edited:
Very strange, not the first time for Gran Turismo to have connection problems though. :lol: Funny a crapp-ish game like Codemasters F1 can get the connections right and Sony cant.

Berty, have you made a change to your internet in the last week?

No changes here. I was wired with the same speed as the last couple of years. No issues with other games either.
Sad truth is it probably won't be fixed by next week. Fingers crossed.

So are we going to do Laguna next or Deep Forest? I see there are plenty of rooms that were working online, so maybe it'll be possible.

:D

Deep-Forest-Raceway.jpg
BOOOOOOOOO!!!

LOGO-LagunaSeca.jpg
YAYYYYYYYYY!!!

Laguna Seca is a harder track than Deep Forest overall, I could care less which track we go to really but I find it ironic as when you go off into the sand at Laguna Seca Ellis, you sometimes loose 20sec or more. Deep forest overall is shorter/easier track...

Sorry for double post but on Saturday I'll see how our United sports car series goes, and if there's connection issues or not. I was racing this morning with no problems.

Latest Posts

Back