GT6 FGTC CANCELLEDOpen 

• Thread starter berty1979
  • 384 comments
Its out of 14 and mustard dropped out so really there is 6 spaces left. Ill change the title at some point Flood. 10/10 for maths though bro!

After my internet had a hissy fit, I went and did the glitch. Well worth while! Spent a cool 120 million on cars

I would be able to, but I have to get 1.7 mil credits for an FGT. And what teams are open?

Getting the money is easy, just look back for lozzys post on this thread. A cool 20 million in about 20 mins. I'll check the teams and let u know.

Ok open teams are Mercedes, caterham and williams.
Silver and black/green and yellow/white and blue

Samuri- Your edit came a little late but we can change your name back with the next joiner.

All- New Graphics in the OP. Check them out. Big thank you to Sandman (J.Dixon) for the graphics.

We will be racing tonight from 2030 GMT, join us for one make races etc.

Last edited:
Samurai- Get a mic for next time so we can say hi. Makes the practice a bit more interesting, I can help you with your tune etc. if you need it.

If anyone knows anyone who may be interested in racing with us, ask them to check out the OP, I am sure we will be full by the 12th but worth asking if they are clean.

Quality graphics Josh!

I have a mate who is getting the game for Christmas but he's never been in an FGT before so who knows what he'll be like, I'll have a chat with him about it.

Got some consistent-ish 59's last night with a few 58's on Apricot Hill. I think finding a right lines and a decent tune can win this race. If you mess up the line into the first corner the entire first half of the track is a write off!

Be interesting to see how pit strategy will effect racing this time. Fuel and in particular tyre conservation may play a large factor I think!

I'm sat at between 58 to 1min laps as the tyres go off. Strategy is half done and i think i can inprove the tube slightly. Apricot hill is intense :D

That will be fine, from experience consistency is much better than speed. You can only get better with a tune and some practice.

I haven't started my strategy yet. I hope to retain my title as strategy king!

Ellis- you mean retain your title of 'running out of petrol king' :)

Samurai- those times are fine considering you have no tune (worth 3 seconds) then experience/practice making up the rest. Also remember serious hotlappers are often inconsistent and can crash more. Do you have comms for your ps3?

That will be fine, from experience consistency is much better than speed.

Indeed. In a lot of races on GT5 I would go like a bat out of hell, set fastest lap then crash. Get back into the groove, set fastest lap then crash.

I will be working a lot more on consistency over the next month.

Last edited:
Samurai- those times are fine considering you have no tune (worth 3 seconds) then experience/practice making up the rest. Also remember serious hotlappers are often inconsistent and can crash more. Do you have comms for your ps3?

Yeah, I have a mic, but I don't know if anyone would want to hear my higher-toned voice on a low-quality mic. :D

1:03 was my fastest, and I could run a consistent 1:07 in and out of laps, with no setup and inexperience.(with a drive line, I don't know if I would race this if I couldn't use the line)

Come On, Mercedes has an empty spot, and their driver needs a partner ;)

Yeah, I have a mic, but I don't know if anyone would want to hear my higher-toned voice on a low-quality mic. :D

1:03 was my fastest, and I could run a consistent 1:07 in and out of laps, with no setup and inexperience.(with a drive line, I don't know if I would race this if I couldn't use the line)

Yeah we need to communicate because newcomers get lots of help with set ups etc. your not the only one new to this that's why we leave the driving line on. (I leave it on too) helps with the braking zones when your mind goes to sleep on the 50th lap :)

Yeah it does have a profound effect on the driving physics I feel. Probably a bug

@Pagey279 up for some tuning tonight if my internet plays ball?

Last edited:
Back