GT6 FGTC CANCELLEDOpen 

• Thread starter berty1979
  • 384 comments
I can´t fully commit myself for entering and atm I havn´t got the creds for the FGT
=> I would do a reserve driver if I can.

In addition my PS3 deleted you from my friendlist berty (It wasn´t me).
Probably the FGT is waaaay to fast for this oldman => need some testing

its when you pit in to change tyres and the rear tyres wears sooo much faster fron the second set of tyres onwards and you are a couple of seconds slower usually

Last edited:
Tried the X-Cars and if the FGT handles near to them at the new physics I will heavily enjoy it :D
The X2014Jr. screams for a Racing Series it is soo enjoyable and sounds great too.

Still have to save my money for the FGT and so I´m missing a bit of in-car-time compared to others here, but that´s not a problem for me.

Hopefully they will patch that before the season starts Lozzy.

The FGT is as good as it always was Sakery :D if not better.

Just got a thrustmaster t500 XD, upgrading from a dfgt, its gonna take time to get used to it lol. I would sooooo be up for this if it wasn't for the damn srf :( incidentally, does anyone know how to reduce the resistance of the brake pedal, and also does the realistic brake mod make it easier to brake? Quite difficult to fully depress the brake atm.

We haven't decided about the SRF yet lozzy. I've been driving the FGT a fair bit today, it's an absolute blast around Apricot hill and completely manageable with SRF off.

Lowest on a full tank I've hit is 57.8, I haven't done a low fuel run but take a second off that.

Fastest lap in the race on low fuel and good tyres, probably low to mid 56s.

I just had a little go, and on stock settings apart from downforce i was just touching over a minute, but that was my fastest bad lap, still not quite sure how fast i can push it in some corners lol. I expect i could shave off quite a bit of time with some more practice, plus still getting used to the big ol' thrustmaster.

Sweet Jesus Pagey! Your back then with 56 second laps :D

Sakery- just say the word and your back in.

Lozzy- thanks for the heads up on the bug. I'll try it out ASAP

You guys aren't still going to use SRF are you? :odd: The FGT in this game is I'd say more fun to drive with no aids (no ABS either). It actually feels kind of boring with ABS at times. Anyways if I decide to skip one of immortal's series I might like to jump in for a race, but it depends on what I decide I would like more I guess. There's currently 3 F1 championships on GT6. :cheers:

You guys aren't still going to use SRF are you? :odd: The FGT in this game is I'd say more fun to drive with no aids (no ABS either). It actually feels kind of boring with ABS at times. Anyways if I decide to skip one of immortal's series I might like to jump in for a race, but it depends on what I decide I would like more I guess. There's currently 3 F1 championships on GT6. :cheers:
Well instead of floating between like an unruly fart make your mind up. I would imagine aids are sticking on like they used to. I for one am shocked at 56's pagey that's silly fast! You have been spending too much time with Ben ;)

I would like to point out I haven't actually hit the 56's yet, it's just that on a low tank they are achievable. I'm going to do my best though :D And in typical Pagey fashion I will probably do it, and the next lap I will be buried deep into the gravel trap.

Sakery- will do bro

SM- can you pop Sakery on the roster and points table for caterham please.

All- Happy new year see you soon at Apricot Hill :D

I am not but I intend to get back to practicing tomorrow. Any new joiners are welcome to join me and SM (can you make it?)

Back