GT6 @ Goodwood FoS 2014 - Track Updated with Mercedes sculpture, Aston VGT announced.

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 582 comments
Now that the T2030/RBR/CCS-R hype has died down we need another decent car or track to be announced for release in the next few weeks.
The hype train musn't lose momentum.
The hype hasn't died down for me yet! This just adds to the hype!

I'm informed by the engine room that we have plenty of Hype Coal left. We haven't lost momentum since 1.08.

Ok, I've just checked our reserves and we have the Nissan 2020 Concept dropping mid-July and the Goodwood update in three days time, as well as a good chance of another Vision GT car in the coming month or so.

Hype coal levels sufficient.

PD has been treating us well lately.

Keep shoveling PD, keep shoveling.

Corbis-42-21472528.jpg

Ok, I've just checked our reserves and we have the Nissan 2020 Concept dropping mid-July and the Goodwood update in three days time, as well as a good chance of another Vision GT car in the coming month or so.

Hype coal levels sufficient.
Excellent Report.

*To passengers*

The Hype Train has not arrived at it's destination.

We don't even know if we're getting the Focus. How could you say we're getting it on the 27th?
I come from the future. Of course we're not sure, I'm just implying that it could be unlocked on the 27th if it is getting placed in the game, which is being hinted at.

Yay, another thread turns into a chat room...
You know what really annoys me about these types of posts?
Most of the time, they are by people that do not even participate in the thread whatsoever (mods excused obviously because it's their job to organise the forum ;))
But seriously, not even half a page on some gt hype and you're saying it's a "chat room"?
:banghead:

Those expecting other things to come alongside the Goodwood update are setting themselves up for disappointment.

Back