GT6 "GT4 EUROPEAN SERIES" - CANCELLED.Finished 

• Thread starter Ares85
  • 196 comments

What is the best day and time for you to race ???

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • 21:00 PM GMT+1 ( CET - Poland)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 22:00 PM GMT+1 ( CET - Poland)

• 23:00 PM GMT+1 ( CET - Poland)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
You get used to the tires after some time, in the past i was racing only on soft tyres and now I do not take any other tyres, only hards.

Nail is right most of us racing somewhere else to so there will not always be a full grid.
I screwed up the time...I will attempt to get two more guys from our Endurance Team to play with us....

Last edited:
Yup...thanks....I just read Saturday.....when I went to see what time...well the rest is, as they say...history.

1. Last night from Saturday to Sunday 24/25 we had a change of time in Europe from summer to winter time, until the end of March, we have Standard Time which is GMT + 1.

2. On October 31, I have set the official start of racing on Brand Hatch GP (of course, if sufficient quantity of players will show up) races will be held in the club room lobby and friend only, so if anyone has not yet sing up to the club here's number and name:

1040691 - Real Life Events and Not Only
3. On wednesday 28 of October, i will be hosting a club room for practice and tuning.
4. Unfortunately, the new tracks I created for this series will not be used because of the bug that occurs when using new tracks in online (cars are cuting for a few seconds while driving around the track), so the track list is unchanged.

5. Small info for those who still have not decided which car to take in the series, only one week left to choose a car, after 31 October will not be possible to change the car.

See you guys on track.

Small change was made to the specifications of the Mustang and Nissan, both cars were equipped with a flat floor, to match the performance of other cars, all of the changes have already been added to the list of cars.

By adding a flat floor PP have changed

Ford Mustang Boss 302 - from 530 PP - 559 PP
Nissan fairlady Z (Z34) - from - 505 PP - 530 PP

Corrected specification of Lotus Evora:
Lotus Evora - PP - 507, HP - 360, Power limit - 96,5%

Also when i get back from work i will fix a small mistake whit the power of Lotus Evora, I noticed that the power does not agree with the original car from the series (do not know how come I have not noticed it before:banghead:), information on Lotus will also be uploaded in this post.

Last edited:
I'm sorry I will have to miss this race unfortunately. Communication problem between a friend and I, and I'm away from my PS3. Slight chance I will be back but can't say for sure right now.

Thanks for the info guys, for now i see 3 player whit me online, that sing up to the series, if not today i will move the race to next week.

Ok guys I already made mention in the title of the series that the launch is postponed to next week, so that's official that the start is moved to next week, namely on November 7 at the same time. I have modest hope that the next week will be enough of us to start a race.

I am unable to attend the race due to prior commitments.

I do plan on being on the grid for Round 2.
Ok CAB so far i see only three of sing up guys whit me so i will probably move the begin of the serries to another date.

Ok like last week the race is call off, still not enough people to start a good race, so it will be the last call, new date for start is november 21 and it will be the last attempt to move the start, thanks for those who show up on time.

Ares I'm back in town with no travel plans for at least 2 months so I should be interring some events. my apologies for not participating up until now.

Hi mates i have uploaded the first three events to the club event lobby whit the official dates, the other three I load at a later time due to the limit of the selection date in the options of creating a event. On Thursday i will be hosting a practice session at (5:00 am CET( Poland) GMT+1) in club room for friends only, i invite if you have some time.

Sorry guys that did not open the room as announced, had a hard night whit my son and went to sleep something past 1:00 am, I'll try to be on time tomorrow.

damn it, :bowdown:sorry guys my phone died during the night and had no opportunity to get up, the facts look like this as for now I can see that I have no luck with this series, a few interesting people has sing in to the series in the meantime a few sing out, I do not know maybe time Christmas season is not the best time to issue my thread, so for now I suspend my thread maybe I come back to it after the new year, :bowdown:sorry for the confusion of translating the launch date and thanks to all those who have allowed me to spin a little bit my thread.

I'm working on the second thread, as for now, I'm in the testing phase so who knows, maybe with other thread I'll have better luck.

I was interested in the series. Seeing as it's a European based series, I had the assumption it was set around European times which would have allowed me to race. However, i'm not prepared to get up at 4/5am to race.

You had also struggled that was 2 posts above mine so I'm sure some people would be happy to race at about 9pm your time.

I was interested in the series. Seeing as it's a European based series, I had the assumption it was set around European times which would have allowed me to race. However, i'm not prepared to get up at 4/5am to race.

You had also struggled that was 2 posts above mine so I'm sure some people would be happy to race at about 9pm your time.

Hi Jake, nice to know that someone still interested in my series, evening race would fit a number of players i now that but unfortunately morning time most suits me, whit getting up in the morning I have no problems usually gets up around 5 am, 6 am

Hi Jake, nice to know that someone still interested in my series, evening race would fit a number of players i now that but unfortunately morning time most suits me, whit getting up in the morning I have no problems usually gets up around 5 am, 6 am
Sad to hear. If you have a series at a different time, feel free to let me know.

Hi guys, for start, all the best in the new year, i’m back on track with my thread and a few changes on the restart which i presents in later time, if you have notice it posted a pool related to the change of hours in which I'm going to play racing, so I would like to know what day and what time fits to you guys and others interested.

Hi guys, for start, all the best in the new year, i’m back on track with my thread and a few changes on the restart which i presents in later time, if you have notice it posted a pool related to the change of hours in which I'm going to play racing, so I would like to know what day and what time fits to you guys and others interested.

:D:D:D:D:D

Looks like I gotta pull the covers off the ol' Aston. :D

Hi again everyone

Following the novelties in 2016 i made a couple of minor and major changes to my thread, i have added a new car that will participate in a series in the new season, namely the Maserati Gran Turismo S, the full specification of the car i have already added to the list of the cars at the link in first post, i have allso change slighty specyfication of Nissan Fairlady 370Z and Bmw M3 Coupe the rest of the cars specyfications has not changed.

The biggest changes concern new tracks that correspond to those that will be used in this season,
type of races (there will be two endurance races in the series)
and the time at which the races will be held.

New calendar of FIA GT4 ES includes such tracks as Pau, Hungaroring and Zandvoort, of course this tracks are not in GT6, so i decided to add tracks from 2015 season, added the Red Bull Ring and the Nürburgring GP/D, a new track is the Circuito de Madrit which replaces the street track in Pau, of course, I could use the course maker to create tracks by myself but unfortunately I still have a problem with the trimming of the image while using my own tracks online,

New calendar will look like this:

Monza
Circuito de Madrit - (replace Pau )
Silverstone - 3h endurance race
Spa - 2h endurance race
Red Bull Ring (replace hungaroring )
Nurburgring GP/D - ( replace zandvoort )

So far i do not set specific dates of racing, for sure I can say that the races will be played out in three weeks withdrawal because I have to adapt to the schedule of work of my wife best day and houre for me is friday 22:00 PM GMT+1 but it still depends on how the vote will develop.

We will by still using the two races format in one rounde on Mozna, Circuito de Madrit, Red Bull Ring and Nurburgring. Silverstone will be set as 3 houres Endurance race and Spa will be set as 2 houres Endurance race, following the schedule of 2016 FIA GT4 ES,

More details i will present in first post in few days.

Back