GT6 Mt Panorama demo at EB Expo, Sydney

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Flunkus, Oct 4, 2013.

1. CodeName

CodeName (Banned)

Yes! This is enough for me! But unfortunately these events never existed in GT5 online unless you find some people and do it privately and not online. The only rooms most people join in GT5 are sorts of: "500 PP clean" or "dirty shuffle" or "dirty nascar" but sometimes also some GT500 races (fortunately). I hated that in GT5 and I hope they improved the online from the beginning for GT6 because it really needs a total rebuilt!

2. Samus

Samus

Lot of assumptions being made again.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  3. amar212

amar212 Premium

[​IMG]

Hm.

4. Ridox2JZGTE

Ridox2JZGTE

:p Will we have that Xbone markings in GT6 Bathurst ?

5. Hamisxa

Hamisxa

Even if, the sales will remain zero.

6. JacoJa

JacoJa Premium

So XBox have their own corner and car. :lol:

Nothing from GT probably. I remember watching the V8 Supercars in 2001, and Gran Turismo had their own camera in the Tickford teams' car. There's a fun fact nobody knew about. :tup:

7. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

Pretty sure the GT presence will be quite large next year.

8. Samus

Samus

Why?

9. trustjab

trustjab

It was stated earlier they will have GTA drivers in at least one of the Altimas. Don't know if that will be further expanded upon, though.

10. Ridox2JZGTE

Ridox2JZGTE

Hopefully GTA drivers will take the V8 Supercars by storm, podium finish in 1st outing, hell yeah, Go Nissan :cheers:

11. machschnel

machschnel

V8 Supercars have always had a thing for exclusivity - last year if you wanted a energy drink you could only buy Mother (a local drink), this year it's Red Bull.

12. sangdude82

sangdude82

I guess that the exclusive contracts give them more money, right?

13. Samus

Samus

The 2013 Ford Falcon V8 Supercar has been licensed for Project CARS so there isn't an exclusivity license on that car, I doubt there is on the Holden or Merc either.

14. machschnel

machschnel

You'd think two contracts equal more than one, but I guess it's not as simple as that.

The Mercedes might be tricky. It's not actually an "official Mercedes" but an Erebus (the racing team), although I'm sure there are many cars already in Gran Turismo that are under similar arrangements.

15. 05XR8

05XR8

Im still curious as to why the FPV cars from GT4 were dropped for GT5. theyre still in GTPSP. Anyway, Playstations presence was known when the V8 Supercar games were out.

Start from 10:20

Edit my first sentence: Plus, I dont know the interview but, I remember Kaz said he would like to include more Australian cars in Gran Turismo. I dont know what that means. Is there something preventing him from including more cars? Were the licenses up for the FPV cars? There really cant be an excuse about distance, the PD team travel the globe for everything. Cars are readily available. Unless hes looking to include some very old cars or one off cars like the Redback Supercar? Can aomeone ring Kaz and ask him this simple question: Will we see more Australian Fords in GT6?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  16. Samus

Samus

"I am a big fan of many Australian cars and of course this is something we're looking to include at some point but I can't give you any specific details right now." - Kaz.

No that isn't real but it's fun predicting his responses to questions these days.

17. 05XR8

05XR8

Yeah, but, I bet that's pretty spot on, my brother. :nervous:

18. wowbaggerBR

wowbaggerBR

You are probably right. Turn 10 released a video today showing their aussie V8 with Xbox liveries and Sitg's digital cousin in It. :grumpy:

19. machschnel

machschnel

Turn 10 held the official license for V8 Supercars in Forza 4. Wouldn't be too much of a stretch to imagine that arrangement might carry over to Forza 5. Hopefully it's not exclusive though.

I wonder if Polyphonys strong ties with Nissan will help to at least get the Altima Supercar. Anyone know how the licensing works? Would you have to hold the V8 Supercar license to hold the rights to the Nissan as well?

20. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

I really hope because of the Nissan Altima V8 Supercar, including PD/Nissan's strong relationship, we get the other V8 Supercars just for it and Bathurst.

21. Samus

Samus

SMS licensing the Ford without a V8SC license would suggest not.

22. G.T.Ace

G.T.Ace

I have a good feeling that we will get the Nissan. Lucas Ordonez also drove it already, so a collaboration with PD is kinda likely. Might be DLC though.

23. Samus

Samus

Thing is you could rightly have thought the same about something like the Nissan LMP2 they've been driving for years. Still no sign of it in GT.

24. Cap'n Jack

Cap'n Jack Premium

I don't recall that? Lucas will drive a Nissan GT-R GT3 in the 2014 Bathurst 12 Hour but I thought there was nothing official for the 2014 Bathurst 1000. It seems pretty likely to me but I didn't think it was anything official yet.

25. TDZdave

TDZdave

That's paid advertising, they haven't actually set up any form of playable demo's here like E3 or at Goodwood etc,

26. Imari

Imari

iRacing still has an official V8 Supercar (albeit an old one) and a V8 Supercars branded series running. Would seem to suggest that whatever T10 has isn't exclusive, or is at least only exclusive to Xbox.

27. Froudeybrand

Froudeybrand

Agreed the fact that bells corner is green they have various f5 signage and in corporate signage. They should of have a xbox tent or that promo car with 360 console setup

28. Froudeybrand

Froudeybrand

he did a promo day that's all but they will be using the gta gtr at the 12 hour.

29. 05XR8

05XR8

http://www.motorsport.com/v8superca...z-impress-in-maiden-nissan-v8-supercars-test/

30. Vspectra

Vspectra

I guess this is the only footage we're getting? Thanks again flunkus!