GT6 Nürburgring Lap time board -- CLOSED - Look for new thread to be started

• Thread starter mike_gt3
  • 590 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is better to keep the lap within the rules, if you feel you gain more time going outside of the track it would be better for everyone to run a cleaner lap, if its just one place in the lap i dont see a problem, its based on trust, if you think/feel its clean enought dont worry about iti will add the time, sending it to Chris @Stotty will confirm your lap anyway. :)

To send your replay you need to export it from the game, go in the gallery and click on the replay you want to export, then you can find the option on right, it should say something about export to XMB (mine isin french..)

Then go on the PS3 menu, in the PS3 game data, you can see the replay file, click triangle and ''copy'' just select your USB flash drive as directory. then you can post it here with the ''Upload a file'' option next to ''Post reply''
Hey, are replicas allowed? If they are, then can you create a new category "Replicas", please? And can you add another category "Championships", please? I have cars that are run just in championships. And I'm thinking to start it today! This is awsome! :cheers:

Oh harsk :) there are plenty of categories already. I think you can run your cars in the open category? Anyway...

07:24.289 - Honda NSX Type R '02 (Roob_OG) BEATEN

I already posted a lap in this car but the spreadsheet hasn't been updated since then so I'm not sure if I should put "BEATEN" or "UPDATED"

Ok so I'm running a toaster around the ring in the 450pp class. I want to know, must I use sports hard or can I upgrade to racing tyres. I want to keep it fair hehe.

Sorry guys been very busy and my internet is not working until friday, i will update as soon as possible. Adding more category would be difficult to keep up with updating with my available time

Sorry guys been very busy and my internet is not working until friday, i will update as soon as possible. Adding more category would be difficult to keep up with updating with my available time
But I have cars that are used just on championships and I also have some replicas. So, to NOT get people confused, I'll tell the "Model that I've used + car which was made as replica (e.g. ARTA Skyline R33)" for replicas and "Model that I've used + championship".

But I have cars that are used just on championships and I also have some replicas. So, to NOT get people confused, I'll tell the "Model that I've used + car which was made as replica (e.g. ARTA Skyline R33)" for replicas and "Model that I've used + championship".
But, there is an open category. Mike doesn't have time to add a ridiculous amount of user requested categories that would only suit a few people. This is very time consuming and we are lucky he does it at all. However, you could start a thread and update it right? It's a win win.

07:09.072 - Lamborghini Diablo GT '00 (Alex p.) BEATEN
Could have been faster like 2 or 3 seconds. And Sutuki could do a 7.02 or something I bet. Rediculous how unrealistic GT6's times are. This car goes almost under 7min on this track. Was fun though and I'm quite happy with the lap. ;)

Fitting comfort tires would help with that ;) The Diablo GT drive well even on comfort medium.

Please help a bro out.
I run a vx220 non turbo in 450pp class. Please help me with a decent suspension and LSD setup. I tried my own tweaking but can't get it perfect. I will appreciate.

Please help a bro out.
I run a vx220 non turbo in 450pp class. Please help me with a decent suspension and LSD setup. I tried my own tweaking but can't get it perfect. I will appreciate.
Try with camber angle in 0.5 in front and 1.5 on rear. 10 on compression and damper and 7 to anti roll bars. LSD: 8/17/25. Try it out and tell me if it worked or NOT. If NOT, then I'll try again. I'll make it a test later.

Ok so its quick through highspeed corners and it has lotsa grip but the problem is braking into a low speed corner. Tail comes out and making the front understeer me onto grass

Ok so its quick through highspeed corners and it has lotsa grip but the problem is braking into a low speed corner. Tail comes out and making the front understeer me onto grass
So it's like a Stratos? Maybe it's your driving technique.

You have to control your speed when you braking and when you exit your corner. Putting 60, your car will have a BIG oversteer.

I put LSD braking sensitivity on 45 and its little bit better. Rx7 ghost car still edge me in heavy braking corners an s bends. Arrrr so frustrating

Please, keep tuning conversation to a minium, in PM if possible or in tuning forum, it make it easier for me to find the submitted time and the thread is easier to read :)

thank you!

my internet is back so i should be able to update during the weekend :)

07:18.305 - RUF RGT '00(Roob_OG) BEATEN
07:57.197 - BMW 135i Coupe '07 (Roob_OG) BEATEN
07:33.367 - Mazda RX7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 (Roob_OG) BEATEN
07:16.915 - RUF CTR "yellowbird" '87 (Roob_OG) BEATEN
07:15.782 - Ferrari F40 '92 (Roob_OG) BEATEN
06:48.939 - McLaren F1 '94 (Roob_OG) BEATEN
07:24.289 - Honda NSX Type R '02 (Roob_OG) BEATEN

I compiled them for you mike. Figured it might make your life easier. This Thread is pretty dead lately :/ Also, I'm sorry I keep running cars that have already been run. You guys mostly picked all the good ones already. And it is more fun to better a time. I'm hoping to get a back and forth competition with some guys going on. If anyone ever runs laps here again :)

Last edited:
Please, keep tuning conversation to a minium, in PM if possible or in tuning forum, it make it easier for me to find the submitted time and the thread is easier to read :)

thank you!

my internet is back so i should be able to update during the weekend :)
My times:
15'43.463- Fiat 500F'68 (STOCK)- NEW/BEATEN
12'29.354- Gran Turismo Racing Kart Jr. (STOCK)- NEW/BEATEN

I didn't read all posts since my last post. So please don't beat me up in case this is already known or discussed, but I did a quick search and didn't find this so far.

- Must use 1.04 version of GT6.

Given that we can't change freely between the versions (with exception of 1.0) I would assume, that the newest version of the Game is meant. In this case maybe mike_gt3 could change the OP to "Must use the newest version of GT6".
Another thought: maybe we should add the version or even better the date to every (new) record. With the help of the date everyone could search for the current version of that time and in addition we would know how old a certain record would be.

Another thought: maybe we should add the version or even better the date to every (new) record. With the help of the date everyone could search for the current version of that time and in addition we would know how old a certain record would be.
The 2nd post does include a reference to the last time the board was updated in case you're wondering.

New day , new times XD :

Production Cars :

07:54.202 - Jaguar S-TYPE R '02 (GiovyLM) NEW
07:49.160 - Aston Martin Vanquish '04 (GiovyLM) NEW
09:02.391 - Peugeot 307 XSi '04 (GiovyLM) NEW

I didn't read all posts since my last post. So please don't beat me up in case this is already known or discussed, but I did a quick search and didn't find this so far.

Given that we can't change freely between the versions (with exception of 1.0) I would assume, that the newest version of the Game is meant. In this case maybe mike_gt3 could change the OP to "Must use the newest version of GT6".

yes i meant latest version of the game, sorry life is keeping me busy lately, havent touched the G27 in weeks, i will try to update and fix the OP soon. :)

I've been disconnected from GTP, but I'm back. Those go to the production list:

07:49.479 - Maserati GranTurismo S '08 (IBZ6L20VT) NEW
08:26.515 - Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 (IBZ6L20VT) BEATEN
09:05.691 - Volkswagen Golf IV GTI '01 (IBZ6L20VT) NEW
08:40.250 - Fiat Coupe Turbo Plus '00 (IBZ6L20VT) NEW
09:01.002 - Abarth Grande Punto '09 (IBZ6L20VT) BEATEN
09:20.160 - Fiat Punto HGT Abarth '00 (IBZ6L20VT) NEW
08:26.359 - Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02 (IBZ6L20VT) NEW
08:33.740 - Renault Sport Mégane R.S. '08 (IBZ6L20VT) NEW
08:43.112 - Alfa Romeo GTV 3.0 V6 24V '01 (IBZ6L20VT) NEW
08:23.520 - Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 (IBZ6L20VT) NEW
08:45.883 - Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4 '06 (IBZ6L20VT) NEW
08:29.761 - SEAT Ibiza Cupra '04 (IBZ6L20VT) UPDATED
08:46.591 - MINI MINI COOPER S Countryman (R60) '11 (IBZ6L20VT) NEW
08:35.326 - MINI MINI COOPER S '05 (IBZ6L20VT) NEW
08:25.350 - Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '03 (IBZ6L20VT) NEW

I know that Maserati's is not a great time and can be improved, but I think that this car must be on the list. I'll keep trying to improve it as I love this car (especially its sound IRL). All of them were made without changing the oil.

Cheers!

EDIT:

- Added more times.

- In the comment #425, ProjectWHAT has a time with the VW Golf GTI V as NEW but in the spreadsheet there is already a better time set. In the spreadsheet the brand Volkswagen is written without the "s" in the case of this car. Please, correct it.

Last edited:
Thx, i will correct it in next update, been more than busy again in last weeks, it should be better soon, just noticed GTAcademy start next week, might spend my only free time playing, i hope everyone understand and be patient.

:)

Thx, i will correct it in next update, been more than busy again in last weeks, it should be better soon, just noticed GTAcademy start next week, might spend my only free time playing, i hope everyone understand and be patient.

:)
Did you notice my lap times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back