GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we don't have to wait for them to show up anymore. :)
I'm glad to know we can buy whatever car we like once we've got enough credits on hand in GT6. 👍
Although the UCD was kind of annoying with those nonsense cycles - whenever you'd like to look for a particular car, you need tonnes of luck to have it on the list - I still hope PD could keep the UCD feature and let us choose from various manufacturers, instead of a rotating cycle of a list. :D

Oh, it reminds me how good were Viper GTS sounds in GT5 Prologue and how bad they "revamped" them for full GT5 :confused:
This,
2013-Viper-GTS-Launch-Ed-Front.jpg

Google Translator-San says at you'll need "※ダウンロード版をご購入の際は、PS3本体のHDD空き容量が30GB以上必要です。" <-> "※ download version When you purchase a, HDD free space on the PS3 body requires more than 30GB."

Space depends how many cars you bought (bonus cars), if I understand it right, and yes kinda of double post, but too late to delete :/

Any news on euro digital version? I am kind of determined to buy one and play it through the weekend and then buy the physical.

I congratulate PoDi for development of Gran Turismo 6.

When I read news on the official site, I saw Podi will release a full, finished and clean game. No prologue version, no things that work half .... Yeah, I'm extremely confident ! To be honest, I haven't felt so confident before release of Gran Turismo 5.

Same compliment for communication

Although we would have liked some more info, it's day and night compared to Gran Turismo 5. Announced only a few months of release, Podi has spread news. Moreover, they gave us very early, a demo to get an idea of evolutions !

Congrulations, PoDi. I hope you continue like that!

Last edited:
I congratulate PoDi for development of Gran Turismo 6.

When I read news on the official site, I saw Podi will release a full, finished and clean game. No prologue version, no things that work half .... Yeah, I'm extremely confident ! To be honest, I haven't felt so confident before release of Gran Turismo 5.

Same compliment for communication

Although we would have liked some more info, it's day and night compared to Gran Turismo 5. Announced only a few months of release, Podi has spread news. Moreover, they gave us very early, a demo to get an idea of evolutions !

Congrulations, PoDi. I hope you continue like that!

Except that they will release a game without major features, such as track creator, 3D output, the GPS thing that everyone seems to be so excited about...

Google Translator-San says at you'll need "※ダウンロード版をご購入の際は、PS3本体のHDD空き容量が30GB以上必要です。" <-> "※ download version When you purchase a, HDD free space on the PS3 body requires more than 30GB."

Space depends how many cars you bought (bonus cars), if I understand it right, and yes kinda of double post, but too late to delete :/

Doesn't the PS3 work like this with downloadable material. If you download something that takes 15 GB you'll need 30 GB because you need room for both the install-files and the installed game.

Well I have the GT5 in CD and still takes 31 GB of space in my PS3... (don't know if makes any difference but I have 1289 cars...)

Doesn't the PS3 work like this with downloadable material. If you download something that takes 15 GB you'll need 30 GB because you need room for both the install-files and the installed game.

Yes, that is how it works. You need double the space of the install file in order to actually install the game. This applies to digital games only, not disc versions.

GT6 Will feature in-game credits purchasing via the PSN store.

Up for pre-order right now on PSN too!

I'm sure we'll hear about it soon. Although I really don't understand that if they can put it on the store why won't it be available on PS4.. really the only reason I'm not buying a PS4 at this point. I understand that they have optimized it for PS3 and want to start fresh on PS4 but money is money to be honest.

So they'll be selling credits for real cash.
A big if here, but if gifting without limits is allowed, some enterprising fellow might be so inclined to sell a 2 million credit car for the price of 1 million credits in real cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back