GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
More more more more Kaz...
944440_10151669021325772_1053707969_n.jpg

I saw the video I saved when I flipped my Ferrari Dino 246 at Circuito de Madrid - Mini. The sort of calamity and madness instilled since Gran Turismo 5 has really made Gran Turismo more exciting. GT6 is actually quite exciting to me while not being too over-the-top. I would probably say that the more aggressive style and physics make GT6 more exciting than frustrating.

Last night, I did the Night Masters races. The courses are very pretty at night! :) The racing was pretty crazy. Never have I struggled so much in a race to still end up winning. I banged up my 1991 Acura NSX quite a lot doing the Bathurst and Matterhorn Rotenboden events. There have been races where I've banged up my car and saw the results of all the banging up. Sheet metal just getting banged up and dirtied. For someone usually not excited about crash damage and ding-ups, this is possibly the wildest Gran Turismo I've ever played.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel the same way about GT6 the way about GT5- feeling like I have to drive the Premium-spec cars more than any of the Standard ones. It still just feels like the Premium-style cars are the ones most worth driving, at least in the eyes of PD. I don't think I've driven ANY Standard car so far. Any Standard car is mostly a car I picked up just to get its color into my collection. I know there is no longer any prejudice regarding Standard and Premium cars, but it still feels like you have to drive the Premium cars rather than the Standard cars just for the total experience and full range of customization. While I don't necessarily want all cars to be Premium-quality, I would certainly like some sort of acceptable middle ground between Premium and Standard quality for all cars.

I am still doing the National A races while also unlocked the International B and Red Bull X Challenge events.

I just recently figured out why I saw some red in the Nissan R390's cockpit view (and I'm not talking about the car's exterior), it actually has an interior. It's not finished one, but it's an interior non the less:
12063847035_eeaf36ec94_b.jpg

So I guess this is close to becoming a premium car. I wonder when PD will finish the interior.

Has PD a new schedule for releasing Updates/Content? In Gt5 it was tuesday, or am i wrong? Im at work and hope that something will release.......

I just recently figured out why I saw some red in the Nissan R390's cockpit view (and I'm not talking about the car's exterior), it actually has an interior. It's not finished one, but it's an interior non the less:
12063847035_eeaf36ec94_b.jpg

So I guess this is close to becoming a premium car. I wonder when PD will finish the interior.
Does it change depending on the exterior color?

This year’s Taipei Game Show will be held between January 23rd and January 27th at the World Trade Center in Taipei, and Sony is set to rule the exhibition at least for what the console market is concerned, since both Microsoft and Nintendo aren’t going to be part of the celebrations.

In order to make the best impact Sony will bring the big guns, with 23 PS4 Games between first and third party, 20 PS Vita Games (of which two demonstrated on PS Vita TV), and 14 PS3 titles.

The company will also host a series of stage events with prominent developers in attendance, like Street Fighter Producer Yoshinori Ono, Soul Sacrifice Director Keiji Inafune, Gran Turismo Director Kazunori Yamauchi, Yakuza Producer Toshihiro Nagoshi, inFamous Producer Greg Phillips and quite a few more.

If you happen to be in Taipei during the event, you can find the full list of games on the show floor here, and the stage event schedules here and here.

At the moment there’s no word about possible livestreams of the events, but we’ll keep you updated about any announcement on that front.

>> http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/01...-ps3-microsoft-and-nintendo-wont-partecipate/

A one hour event is quite long for a game that is already released.
Maybe some info on DLC plans? (We were promised montly tracks, and are nearing on 2 months since release)

Also interesting to see some interior details on the R390.

Maybe some news about the "2nd big January update" which was once mentioned to come. Might include more online features finally and maybe a new track or some cars...

Maybe some news about the "2nd big January update" which was once mentioned to come. Might include more online features finally and maybe a new track or some cars...

It is probable we will get a track, my guess is Seattle.

I pray for a fix to the pit bug. And hopefully theres more in this show on the future of gt6 and beyond. It will be interesting to say the least.

I hope for ye olde Seattle Track (Hopefully with Time and Weather), and maybe Dubai (Also with you know what).

Machines obviously, hoping for atleast one of the Hybrercars.

Normally, there will be an update next week - or at worst in two weeks -, it's not impossible to have information on this update on TPS. After that, I prefer not expect anything as always.....

DLC has been a bit thin on the ground so far. I mean, the M4 and Hornet are nice but they were already in the game, just waiting to be unlocked and so it's difficult to regard them as 'DLC' as such. I was under the impression that each month we would get plenty of extra features....

DLC has been a bit thin on the ground so far. I mean, the M4 and Hornet are nice but they were already in the game, just waiting to be unlocked and so it's difficult to regard them as 'DLC' as such. I was under the impression that each month we would get plenty of extra features....

They were still DLC - downloaded with the 1.01 patch, so still downloaded content.

DLC is downloadable content - whether it was paid for or given free it's still the same thing.
What he's saying is the content was already on the disc from day one, all the 1.01 patch did was unlock them for us to use. With that said, I'm not complaining about what we've got so far.

Just finished watching "Kaz".
It was pretty good over all. there were some odd people in it, people who had nothing to do with cars or GT at all but I get the point they were trying to make.
also go watch the first scene where kaz is driving the GTR, sounds exactly like GT so I don't know why people are complaining about sound all the time. :P

I'd quite like it if the gave us the 1st big January update.

I don't regard an update giving one car, one cockpit, some bug fixing and some bug introducing to be Big, Major or anything else other than a small 99MB run of the mill update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back