GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know yet....
From page 233

fdu3Sa5.png

If the online update (that oddly isn't being talked about much despite we are on the eve of its release) is robust enough and has decent enough regulation to promote series based racing, and is easy to jump into, I might even be tempted to go online more... But there is still the limitation in waiting for you're reliable buddies...

Stronger regs could make pickup online games a whole lot more enjoyable.

Hey @Lawndart, come get some of this:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ime-slots-next-event-nurburgring-gp-d.292933/

Yey! A new track! And it looks gorgeous and fun.

I'm still waiting for the course maker, but I think we're over excited by it.

@ProjectWHaT never go full retard mate. No offense but they asked for the hour of the conference not the streaming

Not necessarily.
This is honestly the first time I've ever heard of the Taipei....whatever it's called show.

Precisely what I was going to say. Never heard of Tapiei Game Show (if it's called this way) either.

Wow, this is better organized than SCCA!

Really impressive putting all this together. I registered but I'm in PST and tend to be on later in the evenings... So I'm not sure of the timing... But I still need to read up on everything you put together. Shoot me a FR in the meantime!

@R1600Turbo and @Dr_Watson deserve all the credit for setting that up!! All I did was drive really slow and enjoy myself doing it. :)

I'll send the FR later tonight.

http://news.autoplus.fr/news/1479145/jeu-vidéo-Gran-Turismo-6-Caterham-Renault-Alpine

The main gist is this...

Alpine is preparing a virtual concept car for the video game Gran Turismo 6, probably a race car.

The firm recently resurrected by Renault Dieppe is preparing a surprise for Gran Turismo 6. This can be glimpsed in a drawing in a darkened hangar. It would appear to be a single-seater racing vehicle, but very different from the Alpine A450 endurance car. The concept appears to have a narrow enclosed cockpit and rear wings, independent of the rest of the body and giving the car a Batmobile-like accent/flavor.

We do not know when this Alpine will join its ancestor in GT6, which already has more than 1,200 cars.

The Caterham reference was just that Renault Dieppe is also involved with them, not GT6.

The rest is fluff and Kaz video-related, mostly unrelated to this "unknown" car.

Last edited:
Mind translating it for us?
Alpine prepares a virtual concept car for the video game Gran Turismo 6, probably a race car.

More than a month after its release on PS3, the video game Gran Turismo 6 continues to be talked about. A documentary film dedicated to its creator, Kazunori Yamauchi, has just been released in the United States and will soon be visible here, but the title of Polyphony Digital studio occupies the ground especially with images "teaser" of many concept cars virtual systems of different manufacturers especially for its pixel circuits in the project Vision Gran Turismo.

After being interested creations including Mercedes, Volkswagen, Tesla, Toyota, Honda, BMW or Peugeot, let's look at a sketch signed another French brand: Alpine.

So you're saying there's a chance of a batmobile wannabe being revealed in 2 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back