GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Well, if we get a 25 x 25 or larger Course maker. This could potenialy be a huge free roam fest. If they seriously recreate a 25x25 mile area. I will be amazed, along with millions of other people.
Not necessarily a free roam, we would have to have the ability to connect roads freely and create crossroads and junctions for that, no? Would be cool if it was though!

-> I doubt that it will be the new Course Maker Mode.
+1
Let's just take the track for what it is, a new track...which is what they said it was during the stream. Not a new course maker feature or part of it, they simply said it was a new track. Yes, we know Ronda will be the base of the feature but we don't know if the clips shown were made using said feature.

However, if that really is them showing us the course maker, I'll be a bit disappointed. It looks and feels like something you would achieve in GT5's course editor.

But didn´t they say at the Silverstone event that the later to come course maker would be located in Andalucia (near Ronda and the Ascari Race Resort)? Why now make another track there?

The area around Ronda concentrated quite different environments in few miles.

We could find from the twisty mountain roads and snowy mountain villages of Grazalema.

9c6219648be662f4e7abbc54447d9b83o.jpg

To a Monaco lookalike, Marbella, a famous coastal city for luxury and ostentation plagued by supercar

ejwh06.jpg

Targa Zahara has a nice ring to it ;) I will quickly make a Targa race if this is what i hope it is.

500th Post!!:gtpflag:

Last edited:
If that's the course maker, you guys have no idea how far I'll be blown away. Now, I'm SUPER HYPED! :D:D

If it's a new track, how big will it be? I feel that it will be BIG! :D

Based on this:

Gracias. And what do you think of the track, is it fantasy; based off of existing roads or ... what most of us hope for (deep inside) ?

Could be any of the three IMO

View attachment 104596 View attachment 104597

Both would be around 35 km long... :drool:

If any of them are included, and if the one included has the exact layout, obviously :)

There should be nothing based off of. I just posted these to see the distance from Ronda to Zahara and the surrounding areas of that lake, nothing more! :)

I think I just edited my post after you started replying, but by the looks of it, I think you just hit the nail ;)

I think I just edited my post after you started replying, but by the looks of it, I think you just hit the nail ;)
Yea, but like you said if this was the track it would be about 35km long and I kind of doubt they would put such a "Nürburgring 24h competitor" into the game ... on the other hand, well who knows :D

Last edited:
However, if that really is them showing us the course maker, I'll be a bit disappointed. It looks and feels like something you would achieve in GT5's course editor.
Isn't that worse? :)
If it's a DLC track and looks like a course creator one :yuck:

Anyway, the reason I thought it looked good IF it was was just because it didn't have that track in the middle of a field vibe GT5 had. You were going over bridges and there was windmills and such.

Can't say too much not knowing anything about it but it does oddly give me a Ridge Racer vibe...

But why wouldn't they? :D
Have you ever experienced how half of the people started to moan when you, as a lobby host, changed from a shorter track to the 24h Ring? Even only 2 laps is "sooo long" to them. If you did you might see my point! :)

Have you ever experienced how half of the people started to moan when you, as a lobby host, changed from a shorter track to the 24h Ring? Even only 2 laps is "sooo long" to them. If you did you might see my point! :)

Oh, I have, but also, a lot of people has been asking for the Isle of Man TT layout, and I think that one is around 55km long, and Targa Florio, which is, depending of what layout people want, is 72, 108 or 148 km long.

Back