GT6 Official Car List Impressions/Thoughts

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Prototyp3, Nov 4, 2013.

1. LMSCorvetteGT2

LMSCorvetteGT2

Well if it had a certain logo on the front with a N it would probably have had it long ago.

2. HKS racer

HKS racer (Banned)

3. GTboyz

GTboyz

What makes the R8 interesting to me is that the engine is in the back of the car, which means its an RR right ? Im just curious on how it handles. Gosh that car just grow and grow on me.

4. AnPrionsaBeag

AnPrionsaBeag

Yes, it's a playful, oversteering car.

5. ajrichar

ajrichar

Plus the Nissan Pulsar GTi-R.

Great idea for a car pack. The Venturi and Vector are so often overlooked. Those I've put in bold are ones that I personally really miss.

mlt456 and Rod Carvalho like this.
  6. p3bucky

p3bucky

Didn't even think about that. The supra will probably be like that too then. But it most likely won't have an interior like the "new" old cars.

7. Griffith500

Griffith500

It's seemingly "Premium quality" on the outside. We've not seen its interior yet - it's possible it doesn't have one beyond what it had in GT4 / 5.

We can probably safely add the Sauber C9 to that category now, too. There will likely be others, but how many we won't know for sure until we get the game.

It's clear that some "Standards" are more or less the same as they were in GT5, too, however - perhaps with some tessellation-enabled smoothing of the lighting, silhouettes and so on to take the edge off them a bit.

8. Streeto

Streeto

Note that all those "new" cars on there are not the only premiums in the game.

We've no idea what cars have gone fully premium, cars like the MKIV Supra could turn out to be premium.

The "new" list is just cars making their first appearance in the series. (Albeit, some are just newer models)

9. Ryan81

Ryan81

Unlikely. I think they would have told customers that by now if it were true, particularly because the MKIV Supra is so popular. I guess they were too excited about having the Lunar Rover as a premium and let it slip ;)

theofilosz and Kobooi like this.
  10. Kobooi

Kobooi

34 street versions of the Miata, 1 of those is 7 years old, the other 33 are all 10+ years old.
    Except for the Nissan GT-R, PD can't even update the cars that it is beating us to death with.

11. Streeto

Streeto

Hmm... well there's still quite a few cats to be let out of the bag.

Dec 2nd we are promised a bunch of new information on the game at the launch party.

Then of course, we will be playing the game that same week, so let's wait and see.

12. Ryan81

Ryan81

It would be difficult because most of the duplicates are Skylines, Miatas, S2000s, Lancers. Supras and Lancers are no longer in production (maybe the Evo X still is..?) and so that only leaves the GT-Rs and Miatas. We've got the latest Fit, Demio & Vitz though! :D

13. Ryan81

Ryan81

If that's true, I may just refrain from looking up the new info here after December 2nd. Would be nice to get the game on Friday and have a few surprises.....

14. ProjectWHaT

ProjectWHaT

Could it be possible that PD wasn't able to get a hold of an un-riced Supra so that they wasn't able to get one to model?

15. vk56dehan

vk56dehan

No way! I'm in the states and have seen two non turbo just this week...and a couple months ago a white rz stock "looking"...they are considered relatively rare here. Japan, they are not at all.

16. STJ88

STJ88

Most are discontinued but they could at least give us Premiums of the Supra MKV, MX5 2013 and older Evo's like the 3, 5 and 8. I'm not even going to bother hoping for cars like the R32 GTS-T sedan, JZX90 Chaser or JZX110 Mark II to ever be included in GT.

[​IMG]

And what i already said before, PD needs to really look back at the type of cars that made Gran Turismo what it is. Because they have been really neglecting JDM cars lately! Its unbelievable that PD hasn't included a car like the EVO IX wagon into GT yet.

SCER, Aero2000, Prenihility and 2 others like this.
  17. p3bucky

p3bucky

I don't doubt that, but the Stratos is only listed once in the new to GT portion. It's not listed anywhere else on the list. But the list is "subject to change", so we'll probably be seeing a lot more cars upgraded.

18. Raggadish

Raggadish

But can I get some...soup? :sly:

19. Prenihility

Prenihility

Maybe they just didn't list it. That's what i'm hoping for.

Like SERIOUSLY, THOUGH! WHAT is wrong with the folks at Polyphony?

HAHAHA! Oh, man... I remember joking with my friends on GT5 about how Yamauchi may have gotten smoked on the streets of Japan by a Supra, in his brand new (at the time) R33 GTR. Maybe he's to blame? Kazunori Yamauchi may have a grudge against the car. Who knows.

STJ88 likes this.
  20. YZF

YZF

Anyone know the difference between Veyron '09 and '13?

21. AlvaroF

AlvaroF

Headlights, I think

22. YZF

YZF

The '13 Veyron has onboard speedo in MPH, does '09 have the same dials or maybe in KPH?

It's a french car, strange that they took US version....

23. White & Nerdy

White & Nerdy

'09 doesn't have dials, it's a standard.

Also, they may have different wheels.

24. iainoflo85

iainoflo85

Both of them are premium . . .

25. AlvaroF

AlvaroF

Headlamps.

26. YZF

YZF

27. White & Nerdy

White & Nerdy

I thought the '09 was still a standard like in GT5. Sorry.

28. iainoflo85

iainoflo85

They both have Gallery view - i.e. they're both premium.

Prototyp3 likes this.