GT6 Q/A

• Thread starter BHRxRacer
  • 1,535 comments
I described how you advance. As for the race itself and special events, that'll take a while. Hopefully I'll be in the ia events by tomorrow night.
Cheers mate, hope you won't see mobile roadblocks and rabbits all night ;)

Does the [Standard] Suzuki Alto Works RS/Z still look rather ugly, especially on its sides? It was among the worse ones in GT5.

Also, unrelated, but have Special Stage Route 5 and 7 been improved? 7 especially, which looked unfinished in GT5.
If I come across them tomorrow I'll let you know. Too many things to play with!
Can you post a picture of Renault R5 Rally Car in the showroom?

It's seemed to be premium in some earlier shots.
In the queue
What is under Other in GT AUTO Custom Parts?
Wheels and External parts? I think I posted pics.

If I come across them tomorrow I'll let you know. Too many things to play with!

In the queue

Wheels and External parts? I think I posted pics.
NO OTHER... it's an other tab... there are Wheels, Custom and OTHER (It;s got lights and light covers on its tab)

Also, how are the bumper designs? Just take a car you have and see what they're like. No need to buy something since you just started :P

Washing your car will give it extra 20bhp :P

No, seriusly, in GT4 the cars stayed dirty afther long races until you wash them, and that also afected the top speed cause of the drag... in GT5 on the other hand cars always stayed clean afther races. So why bother puting a feathure on a game that is completly useless

@BHRxRacer by "race view" I mean, maybe hop into cockpit view, press pause, and let us know what options we have to alter the view (Normal, Zoom, and Extra zoom were some of the GT5 options).

It would be nice if they let us adjust the Field-of-View angle..

How are the standard interior?
Whats the difference between La Sarthe 2013 and 2009?
And please confirm that they didnt update daytona and indy road courses

well, but it's sad some standard cars still looks like ****.

edit: on the "start your engines" trialer, it looks premium.

2rh5kkk.png

Last edited:
@BHRxRacer by "race view" I mean, maybe hop into cockpit view, press pause, and let us know what options we have to alter the view (Normal, Zoom, and Extra zoom were some of the GT5 options).

It would be nice if they let us adjust the Field-of-View angle..
Most likely it's still Wide-Zoom-Extra Zoom. What I'm curious about is if the multi monitor FoV "secret menu" options are still intact.

Doubt it, Think that just shows you how many more credits you need.
Yup.
I actually want to know what the menu music is like, is it better than GT5?
Pretty much the same, but not as annoying. That strumming guitar track was awful. It's subjective.
Id really like to see some photos of the BMWs, preferably the M3s :D
Coming :D ///M power!

Shame the Horse Thief Mile isn't included. That's my favourite variation of the track.

Questions for the OP:

Are the photo travel locations from GT5 anywhere to be seen? It would be a shame if we only get those 5 new ones to play with.

Any sign of the 10km x 10km course maker? Or any sort of course maker at all like in GT5?

Is the AE86 premium? Highly unlikely I know, but just in case.

Can you find the Ginetta G4 and Jensen Interceptor?

Can you find the Top Gear Test Track?
Photo travel is locked.

No course maker yet, maybe in a day 1 update.

AE86 standard. Can't find any Ginetta, or Interceptor.

No top gear track :(

How about AI?

I only raced the Sunday cup so I can't really judge yet. I'll judge when I do the first license test.

Have you win any car so far?
Nope. Just the sunday cup..
Important question right here!!! Please, pretty please, let us know about earning cars, the whole ticket system and all that!
I doubt I'd be able to see the ticket/gifting system because online is disabled. I'll answer this by tomorrow.

ok i more question:

2013_11_28_23_9_45_zpsfd39069f.png~original

+
X1 car
=?
gp6.gif
Not sure you can add it but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope.

Just the sunday cup..

I doubt I'd be able to see the ticket/gifting system because online is disabled. I'll answer this by tomorrow.

They're referring to Prize cars. In GT5 you completed an event and then were awarded with a car, it came as a ticket. You didn't need to be online to receive them either. If you don't know what they mean, then it's likely prize cars were dropped.

Back