GT6 Q/A

• Thread starter BHRxRacer
  • 1,535 comments
Pains me to say no. So many cars missing from nearly all the manufacturers that matter. I'm tired of seeing NFS get all the cool cars and GT getting 9000 Japanese cars that nobody cares about.

Dammit! But, its cool, I will survive. The Premium C9 & SLS GT3 will get me by. Thank you for all the info.

Are all the cars available to buy straight away?
If so (even if not) how much is the Mitsubishi FTO super tourer?
This is an awesome car in 5 and will be the first one I get my hands on in 6.

Q. Is washing cars on GT AUTO relevant now? or is just like GT5, compleatly useless.
Just makes it shiny.
It's premium, he made a mistake, I was trying to point it out earlier, but it's got dug under other posts. View gallery is available -> therefore premium.
Guys, which one? There's a 60s model and 90s one. The old one is a premium and new one is standard. I think I answered this twice. I'll update the OP as soon as I finish replying.
Thanks for the quick response! How about the '99 Honda Insight? Quite a nice car in my opinion to test that out and curious about it's looks in GT6 anyways (just like some friends of mine). Would be cool. :)
Standard. Pics coming.
Cheers mate, hope you won't see mobile roadblocks and rabbits all night ;)
It's not that bad :P

How are the standard interior?
Whats the difference between La Sarthe 2013 and 2009?
And please confirm that they didnt update daytona and indy road courses
So, PD can convert the Toyota 2000GT into premium but can't convert the Toyota Supra RZ & Subaru 22B STi into premium? :grumpy::banghead:🤬:(:mad:

The Toyota 2000GT matters to the Japanese. It is real cultural icon, the first Japanese supercar.

A lot of these decisions reveal the origin of the game really.

Thing, is if they had done the Supra RZ and not the Toyota 2000 GT, no doubt we'd have the reverse post of your's.

There just isn't time to do everything.

He already said that there are 2 Toyota 2000GT models. 1 standard and 1 premium.
I second that confirmation.

He said one was from the '60's and one from the '90s. Not the same thing.

Guys, which one? There's a 60s model and 90s one. The old one is a premium and new one is standard. I think I answered this twice. I'll update the OP as soon as I finish replying.

Fair enough. I guess that we have to wait until like GT9 or GT10 for Toyota Supra RZ & Subaru 22B STi become pieces of the history lol. :D
IMO...making history doesn't mean the car needs to be classic. It also depends on the view of the individual who considers a specific car "important". With the extreme emphasis of the r33 and r34 in gt, as its main rival in that aspect I believe it deserves the upgrade...just my opinion.

This looks promising. :D Look at the scroll bar! :embarrassed:

2013_11_28_23_11_32_zps63acf721.png~original

Ooh, I'm gonna use a lot of those classic wire and steel designs!

@BHRxRacer many PP are the two Audi R18 TDI?

Really, that car is fast?

From Google Translator
621. It should be that fast..

Q. Does installing aero kits on street cars provide Front Downforce now?
Will test soon.
@BHRxRacer by "race view" I mean, maybe hop into cockpit view, press pause, and let us know what options we have to alter the view (Normal, Zoom, and Extra zoom were some of the GT5 options).

It would be nice if they let us adjust the Field-of-View angle..
Adding pics soon.
My PS3 doesn't read dual layer blurays anymore. I just want to know if I should get it digitally or get the physical version. If it's a single layer I'll probably get it tomorrow.

Kinda important.

How do you suppose I test that? I don't have a bluray reader at the moment, sorry.

Is there a premium mk4 supra?
Just the Castrol one. Pics soon.

Arcade Mode Full Car list please
GT Mode Premium Full Car list please

Soon.
Can you rollover a car?
Going to need an LMP at La sarthe with chicanes for that. Will try as soon as I can. It's 2AM here :(

But the Toyota 2000GT isn't premium though, its actually a standard but looks like a premium. Interesting huh? ;)

I think we can rely on the Gallery View in terms of deciding whether a car is premium or not. I will be really surprised if the 2000 GT comes with a premium exterior but a standard interior. It wouldn't make sense not to model the interior if they started from scratch on the exterior, which I believe they did with the 2000 GT.

One of the things that makes the car stand out as a premium is the way in which it seems to have more detail than the PS3 graphics can handle, just like it always has been the case with premium cars rotating in the dealerships.

Back