GT6 Q/A

• Thread starter BHRxRacer
  • 1,535 comments
I think we can rely on the Gallery View in terms of deciding whether a car is premium or not. I will be really surprised if the 2000 GT comes with a premium exterior but a standard interior. It wouldn't make sense not to model the interior if they started from scratch on the exterior, which I believe they did with the 2000 GT.

One of the things that makes the car stand out as a premium is the way in which it seems to have more detail than the PS3 graphics can handle, just like it always has been the case when premium cars rotating in the dealerships.
True. That sounds very helpful. 👍

The Supra would just take half the time to make because it share's a lot of parts with the GT500 Supra's!

That's like saying my telescope at home shares a lot of parts with the Hubble.

GT500 cars haven't shared a single part with their roadgoing counterparts since the early 2000s.

Yes, there is a Premium '97 TOM'S Supra, but even then it's only the bodyshell (i.e. only the glasshouse, really) that it shares with the normal Supra. Everything below the window line would have to be redone, including the interior, so you might as well start from scratch.

I see the confusion.

2013_11_28_23_38_23_zps37983b1a.png~original

2013_11_28_23_38_35_zps06b22e7f.png~original

Cuz it got stuck on the last page at the bottom.

What kinds of areo kit options are there? Are there more than just the 3 wings/bumpers/extensions from GT5?

Can you put areo kits on "standards"?

Are all the cars available to buy straight away?
If so (even if not) how much is the Mitsubishi FTO super tourer?
This is an awesome car in 5 and will be the first one I get my hands on in 6.
Yes, they're all laid out. Maybe some hidden cars will be prizes only.
Does car maintenance still come with that disturbing piano hymn?
It's a disturbing guitar hymn now.

Forgive me if already asked, but what's the song for the OP movie?
You'll have to wait for the video. I didn't recognize the song when I heard it.

I'll update the OP with new pics and some of these answers in a minute then start playing. 1 hour till the dealership video.

I described how you advance. As for the race itself and special events, that'll take a while. Hopefully I'll be in the ia events by tomorrow night.

There's two. One is standard and one is premium.

Someone recommend me a cheap standard to test these things. Cockpit view, functionalities etc.

Not sure how to answer the first part. I only played GT5p for a week. The tyres mods are basically the same as GT5, they just behave very differently.

The celica is from the 80's

"Page Not Found
The page you are looking for does not exist or has been deleted. If you came here from another site, their link may be incorrect. If you think something is wrong, please don't hesitate to contact the webmaster."

I think we are about to die... :( The news page about this thread was removed!

Yep article has gone from the gtplanet.net page.

My guess is Sony are not happy right now.

These guys need to stay offline with this one.

Thing is, seemingly, they have been sold these legitimately by retailers...

Given the event on Monday, it is less than ideal for them. This isn't even a minor media leak. It's consumers with full retail copies!!!

Sony? Upset? This type of things happens with every game...specially with this type of game (very popular). I guess Sony can't make anything about this...

They will have an official premiere in Spain december 2nd... Probably they don't want their party to be spoiled. hehe

Hey, if you never signed anything related to an embargo, you aren't affected by it. You aren't bound by any kind of confidentiality agreements so SCE can't give you any orders. It's your game, you bought it, and you're showing it off in the internet without claiming any kind of intellectual property. Thanks A LOT for the info you've given us, here's hoping you're able to continue doing so and enjoying your game.

Back