GT6 Q/A

  • Thread starter Thread starter BHRxRacer
  • 1,535 comments
  • 286,783 views
Oil change place and fine tuning

2013_11_28_23_16_0_zps7208facc.png~original


Rear Toe Angle still at 0.20 :boggled: :confused: :eek: :( :irked: :grumpy: :banghead:
 
WTF?

In Gran Turismo 2 the cars were unlocked as you progress in GT Mode...

Do you really care that much about arcade mode? It's only a tiny portion of what the game has to offer.
 
Of course, at the beginning you had a few cars in each class. But in GT5 (for example) you had a lot of cars, of every class. I think this is just good for people who didn't even play the GT mode in GT5 (maybe these kinds of people exist).

Im sorry but the Arcade Mode Gran Turismo 5 is sucks ... I want an Arcade Mode like Gran Turismo 4, the cars were unlocked as you progress in GT Mode :)

I hope so...

Sorry my English...
 
Credits in races are they individual payouts for place finished? Or does first place net you bronze and silver credits as well?
1st place only gets pay out for 1st place.
 
Can you show us the Pagani dealership page? Thanks a lot :)
 
Peugeot RCZ, I swear i didnt see it on Official Car list.
 
Do you really care that much about arcade mode? It's only a tiny portion of what the game has to offer.

is an important way that has always been in the Gran Turismo series, and it's fun if you want to take your career to taste

Sorry my English...
 
It's not a base model. It's the prototype version of the Team Audi one.

1476023_10200797585852268_1124101326_n.jpg

I know. That's why I asked. In the video, there isn't any sign of R18 base model.

Now, with all the cars under the dealerships, the dupes got even more ridiculous.
 
How many minutes for the dealership vid?
 
@BHRxRacer Hats off mate, I can barely watch it from all the excitement.
 
Last edited:
Edit: Nevermind, I thought you were asking how long the video was. But it's 17 minutes.
Oh, didn't know it was out already. 👍 Link?
 
Is it me or does the RS200 Look premium? Rally Car/Street Car?
 
Was the 1965 Shelby 350R announced? Noticable exterior changes but only 2 more PP(451) then regular 350
 
Seems my question was lost somewhere along the way.

Copy/paste of my post from the other thread:

Any confirmation on the inclusion of KW Suspension's 7-post Suspension rig ? (like a pic of the tuning-menu icon or it's UI screen, something to prove its there)

It was announced to be a part of tuning, first covered here -> https://www.gtplanet.net/kw-7-post-rig-gt6/

On my phone that isn't loading pics atm, so if its been posted just say so.
 
Back