GT6 Q/A

• Thread starter BHRxRacer
  • 1,535 comments
I suspect there are no more surprise premiums apart from the ones showed in the trailer videos. Kinda disappointing, although we were far-too hyped.

Nice job by PD though if standards have really suffered a quantum leap.

My conclusion is that GT6's strenghts will be based on improved driving physics and online game, rather than premium car variety.

Q) WRC and F1 cars?
The WRCs are there, but the Ferrari F1s aren't. Damn shame, I know.

Just to clarify are these WRC cars the C4, Focus, Impreza and SX4 from 2008?

If so it's great news and I'm even more excited now than before! :) 👍

As noted before, how's the intro, if there's any? I don't expect an upload anytime soon, but would like to know if there is even one. There were talks of kaz trying to make a record going about 20 mins for the intro. I'm wondering if it's implemented in GT6.

Is the Audi R18 paintable?
We will have to wait a lot to get an answer to this question. But I think that the R18 Prototype will not be paintable because it is not considered a base model in the game. All the base models are white and look paintable like the GT5 RM models, the R18 is black and it is not looking paintable at all.

As noted before, how's the intro, if there's any? I don't expect an upload anytime soon, but would like to know if there is even one. There were talks of kaz trying to make a record going about 20 mins for the intro. I'm wondering if it's implemented in GT6.

Yes I don't expect a vid soon either but let us know what it's like. Describe it a bit.

I know that a video is coming but could you take some random dealership pics starting with the cars in popular demand?
Which ones? I put up the Audi and soon these:
Are there any odd new track variations? (particularly for Matterhorn, Ascari and Route X!)

Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93 premium?

Is the Audi R18 paintable?

Please check the Toyota 2000GT whether it is premium?

Can you upload a pic of the auto union streamliner?

Can you upload a pic of the Hyundai Accent Rally Car ’01 please?

Just to clarify are these WRC cars the C4, Focus, Impreza and SX4 from 2008?

Thanks for this image
2013_11_28_23_9_15_zps80afd79a.png~original

Back