GT6 Q/A

• Thread starter BHRxRacer
  • 1,535 comments
It's actually not worse than other Standard cars, it just stands out more because of its shape (polycount) and aluminum body (shading). Curious about its cockpit though.
I know it isn't really that bad. I love to have it back. 👍

How about ALL the dealerships!!! ;)
x-all-the-y.png

Could you please check Arcade Mode and inform about how it is? Is it like GT5? Have there been any improvements? Can I pick any car I want, pick a color and race, or is it still limited?

UPDATED OP

Guys answering questions without multiquote is a huge pain in the ass. Is there a way around this? :( By the time I finish editing the OP with a few questions and pics I get a lot more.

This looks promising. :D Look at the scroll bar! :embarrassed:

2013_11_28_23_11_32_zps63acf721.png~original

All those "duplicate" wheels will make browsing a pain. And do you have to go to "inch up" and get a great big list there, too? Does that imply some wheels will be available in larger sizes, but others won't? Seems like an overly harsh nod to "realism", to me. :P

They should have done it like the gear screen (but arranged differently for the purposes of previewing):

2013_11_28_23_12_45_zpsef0a1e11.png~original

I'm not usually picky or critical but they could've smoothened the shape of it a bit =/ It's a legendary car.

Anyway, like I said before = a bad standard car > no car

And I'm glad to have this car back.

You're right. Could be waaay better, but I'm ok with that.

There is what? Only one car in Ingolstadt museum?

UPDATED OP

Guys answering questions without multiquote is a huge pain in the ass. Is there a way around this? :( By the time I finish editing the OP with a few questions and pics I get a lot more.

I'm so sorry, but I don't know the answer

UPDATED OP

@BHRxRacer - To multi quote, just click reply on each post you want to quote, it will then add that quote to the reply box at the bottom of the page. :)

Also, Thank you so much for sharing all the information so far, and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

The streamline is standard.... they actually added another standard... wow.I was hoping the other variants of twin ring motegi would have weather and time, would be fairly easy to implement I would assume.
Other than that, looks good and can't wait til next friday. I don't want to ask but I assume the supra, kgc10 and 110 are still standards :(

Back