GT6 Replays: Post Them Here!

• Thread starter GTP_Denza
  • 473 comments
I made a thing... Here it is. I had a few ideas and decided to try them out with an editing program. Specifically talking about the fly-by of each car. First time... Please be gentle with me.

I dedicate this playlist to Ade, all the Sunday Cuppers, Lotus for their support and all our fans out there who like to see what's going on with this series and maybe want to join but don't have the time.

Don't get crazy it's filmed by mobile phone but it was so good that it had to be done. Enjoy.

Sunday Cup Race 6 @ Suzuka

"What is power without control?" -Keiichi
Tsuchiya

In Touge Max episode 5, my very light and balanced N/A MRS is challenged by KrackBabbys Powerful Turbo RX-7. Who will win?

Like & subscribe, and like always thanks for watching!

Touge Max Episode 6

Silvers Touge Shop brings out their AZ-1 pocket rocket to play against the all mighty FC tuned by SILVERWOLF_722. Who will win?

Goodwood time trial in the Peugeot 908. 41.933 seconds

Sorry for the bad quality

Touge Max Episode 7 Tuner Challenge Special

Intense tuner garage battle between, Power House Amuse"s R1 S2000, and Silver Touge Shop's S2000. Both touge monsters go nose to tail in a battle to see who can reign the touge. Who will win?

Special thanks to RotaryBoiiNRS and his White RX-7 FD Shiori Raijin for handling the camera car.

Here the playlist of my GT Academy 2015 replays.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBYplLKxc1onvpRIEzcC_SajeYIHjxPhh

Round 1: 10th attempt, 2nd full lap (first was unvalidated for a "cut" at Stowe);
Round 2: 5th attempt, 1st full lap (first time I drove over the DingleBell corner);
Round 3: 4th attempt, 1st full lap (first time I drove over Stavelot);
Final Round: 3 hours of workouts, 3rd full lap. Really hated the car, could improve a lot with more practice, but I lost the patience pretty fast.

Back