Your Favorite Thing About GT6?

• Thread starter GTP_Denza
  • 35 comments
For me, its all about The Ring. Almost the only thing I do in GT6 (and it was true of GT5 as well) is pick a car and run laps at The Ring. Occasionally I'll run a few at Spa or another track (and I'm far more interested in tracks as dlc than more cars), but ftmp its The Ring that gets my attention. I'm happy with GT6 because the physics are improved some and they haven't nerfed the Ring experience...

For me, its all about The Ring. Almost the only thing I do in GT6 (and it was true of GT5 as well) is pick a car and run laps at The Ring. Occasionally I'll run a few at Spa or another track (and I'm far more interested in tracks as dlc than more cars), but ftmp its The Ring that gets my attention. I'm happy with GT6 because the physics are improved some and they haven't nerfed the Ring experience...
I test every machine I get my hands on, completely stock, around the Nordschleife. There I determine everything about the machine that's important to me.

To me its a little detail, the guy with the chequered flag at the end of the races... It brings nothing to the game like the new physics or night racing, tracks... But details are great and when I noticed it I was very amused. Hehe.

Back