GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
He may make another one when there's more unique content but otherwise there's not that much he could go over. All of that technical stuff isn't Mark's style :P

:P

SjpWIxYl.jpg

It was great but too short, his review of GT5 was an epic 5 part one. I was expecting a longer review :(

There's not that much to be said really. It was five parts and more (specific tracks) because:
1.- Mark is a big GT series fan, now less of after he disliked GT5.
2.- The jump from GT4 to GT5 was huge, both in time and in content. In other words GT6 is an expansion of GT5, not an entirely massive new game to be reviewed.

Not that it matters much though. Now that he uploads to dailymotion his viewers base severely decreased, whereas in GT5 those videos were the single most popular review and exposure of the game (millions of views), with maybe the exception of TV ads.

Even though his review on GT6 was shorter than GT5's (which I'm fine with), it was still a enjoyable review, especially when he talked about the El Camino. :) Although, I do agree with him saying GT6 is pretty much an expansion pack of GT5 because there isn't much you can put into GT6 since its on PS3 and not PS4. However, as he saids, there's so much things you can do in the game. 1200 cars, 37 tracks, enjoyable features and the best part, monthly DLC with updates behind it. It just screams out "replayability" all over it! 👍

I really can't wait until the Course maker, B-Spec and Community features arrives, because those will give GT6 even more replayability! Hell yes! :D

In case someone is missing it/looking for it: I golded all coffee breaks (including the horrible last one with the Blitz), licences and more, so here you go:

Great, I've still got some silvers on the stupid cone challenges. This will help a lot, those are the last ones to get gold on. The drifting I struggled with, but got there in the end, the 1 litre of fuel was pretty okay, Suzuka with the CR-Z was a pain though, getting to just before the finish line and running out of fuel, for me to be DQ'd, and it not letting me just roll the rest of the way.

Great, I've still got some silvers on the stupid cone challenges. This will help a lot, those are the last ones to get gold on. The drifting I struggled with, but got there in the end, the 1 litre of fuel was pretty okay, Suzuka with the CR-Z was a pain though, getting to just before the finish line and running out of fuel, for me to be DQ'd, and it not letting me just roll the rest of the way.

Good to hear it can be useful to you! 👍 Big respect to you that you managed the drift challenges without bigger problems! I must say I golded the CR-Z thing the first time by quite a margin, well, luck is always a little bit part of the game. :P

Good to hear it can be useful to you! 👍 Big respect to you that you managed the drift challenges without bigger problems! I must say I golded the CR-Z thing the first time by quite a margin, well, luck is always a little bit part of the game. :P

With the CR-Z when I crossed the line I got gold, by a couple seconds, but it took a few tries to get there in the end.

With the Drift challenges, I just used my controller, and just kept restarting. I think each took me about 30 mins, the last one being the toughest, but I just worked out the best positions/inputs and managed to do it in the end.

But those cone challenges, man they're really annoying.

Hehe just hang in there! Try to use my lines or the lines of others, who also got gold on them. Just check the video section here on GtPlanet, or youtube of course.

Veryon Air @ The SSX Bowl

Made possible by the "Real Driving Simulator" :sly:

Not so high...but pretty far

Lift off speed approx. 275Mi/442Km. :crazy:
Touch Down Speed about 200Mi/321Km. :lol:
Flight distance; rough guesstimate; 700ft/213M... :dopey:

Last edited:
Back