GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Oh, I have, but also, a lot of people has been asking for the Isle of Man TT layout, and I think that one is around 55km long, and Targa Florio, which is, depending of what layout people want, is 72, 108 or 148 km long.
Speaking personal gusto I´m totally with you. But you know, what people ask for and what PDI decides to do doesn´t result in a match all too often. My doubts are coming from when I try to see it from PDI´s perspective.

And recreating an existing road isn´t, with the exception of Cote d´Azure and Tokyo as far as I´m aware, what they had done so far. Originals and City courses are based on existing roads, but altered. Correct me if I´m wrong.

So, what I can see them doing would be a track based on roads around this Zahara Reservoir, but altered to shorten it. Maybe it´s just a road ring around the town of Zahara, would be fairly shorter than all around the lake.

Last edited:
Well, this certainly looks interesting...

CHOO CHOO
hypetrain.gif

Last edited:
Not really seeing how the Spa segment was a fail - I'm always wary of that bit...as it will bite you given half the chance.

gt6

Attachments

• City of Arts and Sciences - Night.jpg
    City of Arts and Sciences - Night.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Daytona Road Course.jpg
    Daytona Road Course.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 8
  • Daytona Road Course_1.jpg
    Daytona Road Course_1.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Goodwood Hillclimb.jpg
    Goodwood Hillclimb.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 8
  • London_1.jpg
    London_1.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Special Stage Route X.jpg
    Special Stage Route X.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Trial Mountain Circuit.jpg
    Trial Mountain Circuit.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 10
  • Tsukuba Circuit_1.jpg
    Tsukuba Circuit_1.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Twin Ring Motegi Road Course.jpg
    Twin Ring Motegi Road Course.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 9
  • Twin Ring Motegi Road Course_1.jpg
    Twin Ring Motegi Road Course_1.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 10
Is the MB AMG Vision GT Racing Series not paintable or can we paint it like the regular version?

Back