GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
I had to go on YouTube to check whether someone had made a video of the Sierra Time Rally with OutRun music in the background. I was not disappointed.

Seriously that seasonal is more arcade than an Arcade.. I hope 1.12 does not mean the series is turning for the worse to a more arcade form..
That event is a total joke to the whole "The real driving simulator thing"..

Seriously that seasonal is more arcade than an Arcade.. I hope 1.12 does not mean the series is turning for the worse to a more arcade form..

And why even bother about that? Like if you are saying something interesting. :rolleyes:

It's a bit of fun, meant to inject something a bit different into a game many criticise for not being interesting enough. Get over it.

Don't get me wrong - infinite opponents on that huge track? Fantastic idea (i absolutely love the infinite opponents thing and would love it if we could have it in normal Single player mode too).
BUT, SM Front and SS rear tyres? Seriously?

You're making a doom and gloom post about GT turning arcade based on ONE event. Really? Do you not know how to have fun?

I had to go on YouTube to check whether someone had made a video of the Sierra Time Rally with OutRun music in the background. I was not disappointed.

Ahhh yeah! That is how it's done man, love it. :)

You know, everyday I wish GT was a arcade racer, it'll just suit it so much.

And the "point" is?
The point is that for this event, not only they give such compounds that yield unrealistic grip compared to real life they also have the rear with even more glued to the ground tire that totally kills off the real handling identity of the car.. So the point is.. why would you create such an event for a game called: The real driving sim" when obviously you are promoting Arcade Outrun physics with it.
Hate my message all you want bytheway I couldn't care less, each is entitled to their own mind!

when obviously you are promoting Arcade Outrun physics with it.
Please note: The actual physics have not changed for this event. You're under some kind of illusion that putting different tyres on each end changes the physics engine in some way.
The point is that for this event, not only they give such compounds that yield unrealistic grip compared to real life
Well, this is a rally, with tuned cars. I don't think SS/SM is unrealistic in any way, that's normal track tyre compounds.
So the point is.. why would you create such an event for a game called: The real driving sim"
I don't know; fun? As we've said a million times before? PD have been criticised for not having anything a little less serious and a little more fun-focused in GT6. Well, we have it, and people love it. If you would rather go no aids, no HUD endurance racing at night on the 'Ring, you still can.

Accept the event for what it is.

Unedited photo. Thought I'd share, if that's alright.

b5dBrandsHatchGrandPrix.jpg

Last edited:
Back