GT6 to be available on PSN for digital download

Latency error that.

Given up due to insufficient bandwidth probably.

You either have a slow connection or the server can't cope.

Thanks, trying again. If it doesn't work i will move my ps3 directly to a short Lan cable connected directly to my modem/router. If it still doesn't work i will repair the ps3 database (tried rebuilding file system before second attempt).

Thanks, trying again. If it doesn't work i will move my ps3 directly to a short Lan cable connected directly to my modem/router. If it still doesn't work i will repair the ps3 database (tried rebuilding file system before second attempt).

Someone also mentioned it could be because I am downloadning it in background, so I am avoiding that now.

While my game install took at least an hour on a HD

The update downloaded in 6 mins and only took no more than 5 mins to install
Game booting up now!

Can you play ????

Mine keeps saying i cant play until the release date....

I see you're australian, so it's more than 9.00h 6 dec there, then you are allowed to play ...

Not a happy customer. First time I have pre ordered on psn and it will be my last. Its 0930 06-12 and it still wont start. I could be playing right now if I got the disk version. Sony Epic Fail.....

Halfway through installation right now. At this rate I will be ready just around midnight. Here's hoping it will work immediately.

Just downloaded. Installing the game, it failed the first time. Trying again, it fails at 14%. Error code is 80029564. Anyone knows about it?

Your download probably got corrupted. (unstable connection?)
Try deleting the GT6 game data and downloading it again.

Not a happy customer. First time I have pre ordered on psn and it will be my last. Its 0930 06-12 and it still wont start. I could be playing right now if I got the disk version. Sony Epic Fail.....

Just a theory, but could this be to do with timezones?

e.g. The embargo lifts at 8am GMT on the 6th, and people in Europe are not able to download the game until 00.01 CET and GMT, so my thinking is that you will be able to download it at 12.01 noon your time.

But it is just a thought and by no means correct.

Its out on the 6th..... today is the 5th

It's the 6th in Asia/Oceania.

No preload on us store,what a epic fail sony....I need to wait 6 more hours to start downloading and then 4h more to play it.....fail.

24 more minutes til its unlocked :):gtpflag:
I hope you're right, but i can see in my game "available from 6th dec 9.00AM", and i'm in CET time, currently 23.47min here..., 13 mins to 6th dec.

I'm afraid we're not going to play until tomorrow ... hope i'm wrong ... :S

I hope you're right, but i can see in my game "available from 6th dec 9.00AM", and i'm in CET time, currently 23.47min here..., 13 mins to 6th dec.

Really??, i hope your wrong:(

That's retarded, if true. Why would they want to lock it until a specific hour?

No option for preload in NJ yet :(. Looks like I'll just have to stay up until midnight to start the download.

Download from PSN took approximately 3 hours. The game installed in 45 minutes. Haven't launched it yet, it's 1 a.m. Will play in the morning.
Have a good time guys!

The patch is getting downloaded faster (~15+ mb/s) than the game itself this morning (~12.5 mb/s), on my connection. 15 minutes in total estimated at the beginning, 4 minutes left as of now.

Back