gt6 update 1.11

  • Thread starter Thread starter R34EVO9
  • 51 comments
  • 4,966 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

R34EVO9

(Banned)
Messages
767
United States
USA.CT
Messages
h3llaflshh
Just went to log into gt6 says it's under maintianace. Will post up what has changed


Nothing changed it was just maintianace
 
Last edited:
It's probably just the regular scheduled maintenance
 
that dosnt mean that an update will be released, heck 1.10 had no maintenance warning or anything, it just happened.
 
Didn't we just had a thread similar to this just now discussing the server being down ?
 
It's past 2 AM and I still can't get online. The maintenance period is 23-1 (11-2 EST)
 
I'm curious about what this new 'udate' will bring to the table!
 
Maybe some new seasonals?
Nope. Seasonals only happen once a week. They were updated on July 31st, so on Aug. 7th will be the seasonal updates."
 
According to my contact, v1.11 can be expected in 2-3 weeks.

That's all I'll say as I do know some content of the next update. ;)
Where does everybody find these "contacts?" you can tell a fellow Tennessean what this "some" content is by way of PM riiiiiight???? :cheers:;)
 
Nope, you'll just have to wait for it like the rest of us.
 
I have none of the content that is in 1.11, but info about it is what I do have, and share it with just anyone something that I won't do.
 
I will say that people will bitch about it, and there will be the usual undocumented things that will be part of it.

Y'know, the usual.
 
And besides, if it's a real, legit update, It's usually posted along GT's official website.
 
I will say that people will bitch about it, and there will be the usual undocumented things that will be part of it.

Y'know, the usual.
uuuhhhh oooooohhhhhh... that doesn't sound too good...
 
I have none of the content that is in 1.11, but info about it is what I do have, and share it with just anyone something that I won't do.

Do one of the features begin with 'C'?

Please say yes
:(

EDIT: I guess not. *sigh*
 
uuuhhhh oooooohhhhhh... that doesn't sound too good...
Me thinks physics update in that case lol. If PD knew we were going to bitch about course maker, we wouldn't be getting it quite yet. That's something I think we would be happy about...unless it sucked I suppose.
 
I have a feeling he just said that because both of those things happen to at least some degree for every update, can't make everyone happy, so if I'm right about that, nice choice of words Mr. Flare!
 
Are you expecting anything less?

There will be some good stuff and nifty features that people will flood the whining and crying thread about.

The usual affair with today's Gran Turismo player.
 
Its funny that we are whining when we get new features.
Because people are ungrateful

Are you expecting anything less?

There will be some good stuff and nifty features that people will flood the whining and crying thread about.

The usual affair with today's Gran Turismo player.
I will pay you if you tell me whether or not we get windshield banners!! :drool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back