gt6 update 1.11

  • Thread starter Thread starter R34EVO9
  • 51 comments
  • 4,966 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caliper Paints Removed.
large.gif
 
Are you expecting anything less?

There will be some good stuff and nifty features that people will flood the whining and crying thread about.

The usual affair with today's Gran Turismo player.

So Zahara is overhyped then.
 
So 1.11 is not confirmed out yet, and some kid claims to know Kaz? Is that about it the size of this thread?

lol, aup 💡
Umm... Get facts right- Not Kaz, he knows a guy form PD apparently , yes far fetched but Azure Flare is a man of his word. I believe it.
 
So 1.11 is not confirmed out yet, and some kid claims to know Kaz? Is that about it the size of this thread?

I'll have you know that I'm 23 years old, so I'm not a kid.

Secondly, I don't know Kaz. I do know someone who does some coding and modeling for PD, he knows Kaz though.


So Zahara is overhyped then.

I don't know, go ask someone that actually knows...
 
Knowingly false statements, I see two.
Um. Again. Flare has yet to lie on here yet. Afaik it's legit. Come back in 2-3 weeks and call me an idiot if there isn't anything then.
 
So 1.11 is not confirmed out yet, and some kid claims to know Kaz? Is that about it the size of this thread?

lol, aup 💡
@Azure Flare has been around for quite a while I believe and he knows the mods aren't too keen on people who make false assumptions so I think he might actually know a thing or two and besides, it's not too far fetched, PD employees can have friends :lol:
 
Test drive AAAALL THE NIISSSAAANS
 
  • Like
Reactions: SVX
Knowingly false statements, I see two.

Someone who is being that type of person, I see one.

I do have to ask, you wouldn't happen to be accusing me of me lying about my age and saying that I know someone who works for PD?


It seems he doesn't know contents of the next update ...

I do know some of the smaller things that will a part of the next update, none of the bigger parts, at least not yet.

And you can "not trust sources" all you want, it still doesn't change the fact that I have insider info and you don't.


Test drive AAAALL THE NIISSSAAANS

No need to yell, that was me being a ****ing moron for no obvious reason, which was more than 2 years ago mind you, and I am a better man for it.
 
Last edited:
Someone who is being that type of person, I see one.



I do know some of the smaller things that will a part of the next update, none of the bigger parts, at least not yet.

And you can "not trust sources" all you want, it still doesn't change the fact that I have insider info and you don't.




No need to yell, that was me being a ****ing moron for no obvious reason, which was more than 2 years ago mind you, and I am a better man for it.

You have a believer in me.


Take the compliment and run :sly:
 
I will say that people will bitch about it, and there will be the usual undocumented things that will be part of it.

Y'know, the usual.

So it could be anything then? Heck it could be everything we were promised and you'd still get bitching.

Just for the record I believe you. You aren't just some random guy who popped up out of nowhere.

Edit: To the OP, I was very excited and then very disappointed by your thread.
 
I do know some of the smaller things that will a part of the next update, none of the bigger parts, at least not yet.

And you can "not trust sources" all you want, it still doesn't change the fact that I have insider info and you don't.

Ok.

About sources. I saw lots of fake insider on NeoGAF - Thuway, Tidus, etc -, this is why I prefer to remain cautious.
But if you are sure of yourself then that's fine
 
Is the servers back up yet ? I'm too scared to check
 
Guys, Azure is legit. My friend's sister's uncle's brother's dad who happens to also work at PD told me the same information. 👍
 
Course Creator:

It is now possible to change the location of the start/finish line on any track included in the game in order to create your own unique courses.

Hahahahaha :D Made my Day :gtpflag:
 
Someone who is being that type of person, I see one.

I do have to ask, you wouldn't happen to be accusing me of me lying about my age and saying that I know someone who works for PD?




I do know some of the smaller things that will a part of the next update, none of the bigger parts, at least not yet.

And you can "not trust sources" all you want, it still doesn't change the fact that I have insider info and you don't.




No need to yell, that was me being a ****ing moron for no obvious reason, which was more than 2 years ago mind you, and I am a better man for it.

Can't you at least give us an Amar like riddle with some clues? There's no point in knowing a secret if you can't share it :gtpflag:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back