- 378

- Trinidad and Tobago
- killah_smoke23
Caliper Paints Removed.
Caliper Paints Removed.
Are you expecting anything less?
There will be some good stuff and nifty features that people will flood the whining and crying thread about.
The usual affair with today's Gran Turismo player.
Umm... Get facts right- Not Kaz, he knows a guy form PD apparently , yes far fetched but Azure Flare is a man of his word. I believe it.So 1.11 is not confirmed out yet, and some kid claims to know Kaz? Is that about it the size of this thread?
lol, aup 💡
So 1.11 is not confirmed out yet, and some kid claims to know Kaz? Is that about it the size of this thread?
So Zahara is overhyped then.
So Zahara is overhyped then.
Um. Again. Flare has yet to lie on here yet. Afaik it's legit. Come back in 2-3 weeks and call me an idiot if there isn't anything then.Knowingly false statements, I see two.
@Azure Flare has been around for quite a while I believe and he knows the mods aren't too keen on people who make false assumptions so I think he might actually know a thing or two and besides, it's not too far fetched, PD employees can have friendsSo 1.11 is not confirmed out yet, and some kid claims to know Kaz? Is that about it the size of this thread?
lol, aup 💡
Knowingly false statements, I see two.
It seems he doesn't know contents of the next update ...
Test drive AAAALL THE NIISSSAAANS
Someone who is being that type of person, I see one.
I do know some of the smaller things that will a part of the next update, none of the bigger parts, at least not yet.
And you can "not trust sources" all you want, it still doesn't change the fact that I have insider info and you don't.
No need to yell, that was me being a ****ing moron for no obvious reason, which was more than 2 years ago mind you, and I am a better man for it.
I will say that people will bitch about it, and there will be the usual undocumented things that will be part of it.
Y'know, the usual.
I do know some of the smaller things that will a part of the next update, none of the bigger parts, at least not yet.
And you can "not trust sources" all you want, it still doesn't change the fact that I have insider info and you don't.
Do one of the features begin with 'C'?
Please say yes
EDIT: I guess not. *sigh*
Course Creator:
It is now possible to change the location of the start/finish line on any track included in the game in order to create your own unique courses.

Someone who is being that type of person, I see one.
I do have to ask, you wouldn't happen to be accusing me of me lying about my age and saying that I know someone who works for PD?
I do know some of the smaller things that will a part of the next update, none of the bigger parts, at least not yet.
And you can "not trust sources" all you want, it still doesn't change the fact that I have insider info and you don't.
No need to yell, that was me being a ****ing moron for no obvious reason, which was more than 2 years ago mind you, and I am a better man for it.
