GT6 Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda think there should be a rating system, so rough drivers cant crash lobbies

and please let us use all cars against others

Last edited:
You can add my other psn, JDM_Tuning_JR86 if I can

I highly doubt GT6 will ever be free roam because it's soul purpose is track racing,and it would take extremely long to create cities and still have that many tracks in Hi-Res, plus the amount of space that would take up on the ps3 or ps4 would be crazy.But if they were to add free roam the best way would be to expound on the area around each track like say Special Stage 5,if they could open up the rest of the city within like a 3-5 mile radius would be pretty cool and would cut down on the file size.

Last edited:
What I want for the new Gran Turismo is to have a better community of gamers

Or just find another community? Not every GT community over the web is the same, they're all different! It just so happens that GTP is probably the biggest around so a lot of the communities/forums get lost and die off.

If you want to play "your way", it's best not to join a community that shares different views!

Bluntified
Or just find another community? Not every GT community over the web is the same, they're all different! It just so happens that GTP is probably the biggest around so a lot of the communities/forums get lost and die off.

If you want to play "your way", it's best not to join a community that shares different views!

+1 👍

GT_Obliviator Put me up there! livery would be great. Think of it we could actually make drift teams with decaled cars?!?

What I want out of the next GT is all I wanted out of this one, and was sorely disappointed: tire physics. Actual proper tire physics, not just a contact patch. I'm talking sidewall flexing and everything. The tire physics in this game are its downfall, it's the reason drifting feels so unrealistic. It's the reason the only difference between the different tires in the game are their grip levels.

Body modifications(ie. fender flares, removal of spoilers, etc), engine swaps, more rims & cars, & vinyls

But sign me up: e_dub64

First one garage.

Plus select a manufacturer/country/drivetrain/etc, or all cars - before entering garage.

HlGH_PSI. 👍 let's make it 400 would like to add Barbagallo raceway to the list on behalf of the WA drifters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back