GT7 August Update Prediction

• Thread starter watto79
  • 111 comments
Yeah I did it.

My prediction is the GR Corolla will be added, because they already told us it will be.
They will attempt to add it, they can not say for sure if it will be....
Toyota just recalled thousands of 2023 Corollas. (Airbag non deployment)
Toyota issued the recall on July 12.
The new GT7 GR Corolla maybe dangerous to drive. I mean how many Thrustmaster or Fanatec wheels have certified airbags? It seems PD have already stepped in and suspended the update on safety grounds. Or until we have all purchased Airbag DLC from PS store.

They will attempt to add it, they can not say for sure if it will be....
Toyota just recalled thousands of 2023 Corollas. (Airbag non deployment)
Toyota issued the recall on July 12.
The new GT7 GR Corolla maybe dangerous to drive. I mean how many Thrustmaster or Fanatec wheels have certified airbags? It seems PD have already stepped in and suspended the update on safety grounds. Or until we have all purchased Airbag DLC from PS store.
So that's why you can't buy it until september, it all makes sense now

We're going to be in for a massive surprise in the August update hence why we're not getting anything in July.
It will be a 10 car update including another track (Snetterton)

Cars will be:

Aston Martin Bulldog
Ferrari 296
Lamborghini Sian Roadster
Porsche 911 (993) GT2
RUF Yellowbird
BMW Z1
Nismo 400R
Cizeta V16T Moroder
Bentley Speed 8
Toyota GT-One (1998 version)

As Sam Jackson would say "Hold on to your butts" 🔥🔥🔥

This!!!!
kermit the frog GIF

Or this:
Copy paste from July (with some improvements)

Cars:
Mercedes - Benz 190E EVO 2
Lancia 037
Porsche 996 Turbo
BMW 2002 Tii

Track:
Goodwood hillclimb!!!!!! Or Montreal!!!!!

Scapes:
Greece

Features:
Fix the lobbies
2 new cafe menu collections
Championships? (in my dreams)
Custom Championships (greater dreams and visions)

Last edited:
As some things just surprise you after a long time (music rally) i go with a new championship.

Cool would be a chamionship on a new single track. Not 2 races, once forward, once backwards but a chamionship of 4 or five races on 4 or 5 different layouts of the same track.

Let's try again with my guess of a new track coming we might get 2 updates in August the one coming next week and the normal last Thursday of the month

I think the update could still be on 7th, but on what and how much the update will include its still unclear, but 4-5 cars and new track i think is Possible after all this time

==> My prediction :
-3 cars ("2 classics" return and 1 race car new) : BMW 507 and Mercedes 190 Evo 2 (both in database) // I would bet on a new GT3 (probably from 2018 or 2020 like the R35 or AMG GT added) : I would say the new M4 GT3 20'
-1 track (last one was in February...) : I would say Goodwood Hillclimb (was in GT6, a lot of GT reference on Twitter, FOS end today) // Sebring (we already have 4/7 Endurance track in GT7, not expecting Algarve or Bahrein though)
-1 new Cafe Menu and 2 extra menu (one including a new car), 6 new races
-Some scapes and new Engine Swaps

The Corolla is supposed to be added at the end of September

I mean the silhouettes are usually the week-end before the update, considering the update is probably on Monday 7th, I'm expecting it the 5th or 6th

Daily Races for next two weeks have apparently leaked. And none of them involves a new track. Doesn't bode well for hopes for a new track.

I mean the silhouettes are usually the week-end before the update, considering the update is probably on Monday 7th, I'm expecting it the 5th or 6th
Weird for an update to drop on a monday, then again most stuff in this game is also weird so who knows.

The Corolla will be available to test drive from monday August 7th, so I believed there would be an update before that, possibly on thursday 3rd.

The Gr.4 Supra from the Toyota Survey, was updated on a Monday.

The Audi VGTs were updated on a Sunday.

GR Supra Racing Concept updated on a Friday.

PD do what they do.

Here goes my prediction.

Toyota GR Corolla Morizo Edition
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 or 9
Nissan Skyline GTS-R R31
Some race car

Track : Hungaroring

Here goes my prediction.

Toyota GR Corolla Morizo Edition
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 or 9
Nissan Skyline GTS-R R31
Some race car

Track : Hungaroring
"The car will also be available for purchase from Brand Central starting at the end of September"

Guys, the Corolla will be added in the September Update.

Last edited:
"The car will also be available for purchase from Brand Central starting at the end of September"

No , how else you will be able to practice with this car if it won't be ingame on Monday 7th?

Last edited:

It'll be the same situation as the Ferrari VGT, some will have early access to the car but it won't be available to all until the September update, so it probably won't be included in the silhouettes.

Back