GT7 August Update Prediction

• Thread starter watto79
  • 111 comments
My prediction
5 cars (the gr Corolla, 2016 Audi R8 v10 or Lexus LFA, Genesis VGT, an old Nissan Skyline (R31, 400R or Z tune) or 2007 R35 gtr and a new GT3 car.
One track: can't predict which one (Gilles Villeneuve, Motegi, Sugo, one from the USA...)
Scapes
Engine swaps: gr Yaris or Supra Gt500 engine on AE86s. RB26DETT on Sileighty.
Movie related content:
A livery (most likely for the 2013 GTR Nismo gt3) or car variación (like the 25TH Anniversary Red Bull)
Temporary event/Time trial based on the movie
This is more a wish than a prediction, but a new missions set based on the movie

my prediction:
no August update...movie will get delayed, until end of month...but I bet we will get 3 cars in September and some new place to get picture of your favourite car..can't wait

my prediction:
no August update...movie will get delayed, until end of month...but I bet we will get 3 cars in September and some new place to get picture of your favourite car..can't wait
Well firstly you should make sure you know how to read English,

Then follow go to this webpage:

On there it says “server maintenance has been completed on Monday, August 7.”

Looks like there’s an update for August

Well firstly you should make sure you know how to read English,

On there it says “server maintenance has been completed on Monday, August 7.”

Looks like there’s an update for August
yeah I bed eth anglish

you should make sure you know how to read English,

Follow go, follow go, follow go, follow go,
Follow go yellow brick road.
Wizard Of Oz GIF by Turner Classic Movies

My guess for the van is the Nissan Elgrand. Would make a good rival for the Hiace.

Scratch that, the hood/windshield profile is wrong.

Last edited:
20200417_01_01_W610_H407.jpg

This is not a joke.

The top van is a Toyota Himedic (ambulance version Toyota Hiace).
This is because the step at the bottom of the rear bumper is unique to this ambulance, which Hiace does not have.

0000226891.5b578b9423440a77b50c96adf113628ccb37777e.jpg

A other angle. The distinctive OEM steel wheels and the long steps in the rear bumper are clearly visible.
Perhaps this ambulance will be added to the game as a "Toyota Hiace safety car", similar to the Crown and Charger police cars.

Last edited:
The modern sportscar looks like the Maserati MC20. Most people are guessing Toyota HiAce for the van, but none of the posted photos line up.

View attachment 1276234

This is not a joke.

This is because the step at the bottom of the rear bumper is unique to this ambulance, which Hiace does not have.

View attachment 1276235

A other angle. The distinctive OEM steel wheels and the long steps in the rear bumper are clearly visible.
Perhaps this ambulance will be added to the game as a "Toyota Hiace safety car", similar to the Crown and Charger police cars.
In case it is, I'd expect it to be in the LCD, as those cars are exclusively used by governments and are not available for civilians.

Last edited:
View attachment 1276234

This is not a joke.

View attachment 1276235

That might be it, but, to me, the frontal fascia doesn't really match. It would be a funny inclusion if true.

So it actually is the ambulance Hiace. I can't believe it, but I'm kinda glad we're getting it. Will be fun for RPs and whatnot.

Last edited:
Although there is an official "tech step" in the parts catalogue, it's the gap from the rear wheel to the sliding side door that did it for me; on ordinary Hiaces (and most passenger minivans) it's really small, but on ambulances it's a biiiiig space.

Really nice variety even if there isn't a race car. Would have preferred a (mini)van from another brand as we have one by Toyota already but it being an ambulance gets bonus points though.

MC20 is my highlight of the update, usually not that big of a fan of coupes getting added as they are already over-represented in GT7 (vs other types of cars).

The Ambulance is a pretty disappointing inclusion ngl but the other cars seem decent. Particularly the C1 if we can engine swap it and the MC20, hopefully we also eventually get the MC12.

We have the first ever emergency vehicle in GT's history!

Now we need the Police Crown Victoria.
For U.S. police cars, the Charger Safety Car is already there. There could be no Crown Victoria Safety Car without the regular civilian model or an unmarked Police Interceptor, though...

Back