GT7 August Update Prediction

• Thread starter watto79
  • 111 comments
As an ambulance is going to be included, I would like to add some things to my prediction post. I think that we'll have an extra menu related with the ambulance, something like 'special service vehicles' those being the Jeep, a safety car (one of them, I would say an European one to have one of each area) and the Toyota ambulance. An extra menu about the Corvette could be included as well.
I would also say that one of the new cars will be the selected for the Time Trial. If we get a new track with this update, it will be in that new track.

Last edited:
It's more of a hope rather than a prediction: update or removal of the invitation system. Since it actually happened with the engines and extreme tuning parts, I guess it is not too far. It could also give new objectives to players, like "buy all purchasable cars from one brand to get an invitation for the remaining cars", "complete x events with a car from x brand"... I don't really know, but anything would be better in terms of gameplay and even "realism", rather than the invitation per month ratio we're getting with the roulettes.

After correctly predicting disappointment for the month of July, I predict a level of resentful contentment with this months update. The announced vehicles will be the only additions, no new track. No PSVR2 improvements.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

Watch PD release 3 tracks and a full suite of PSVR2 improvements (UI and improved draw distance) just to make a liar out of me lol

As an ambulance is going to be included, I would like to add some things to my prediction post. I think that we'll have an extra menu related with the ambulance, something like 'special service vehicles' those being the Jeep, a safety car (one of them, I would say an European one to have one of each area) and the Toyota ambulance. An extra menu about the Corvette could be included as well.
I would also say that one of the new cars will be the selected for the Time Trial. If we get a new track with this update, it will be in that new track.
Could also see a Maserati Extra menu coming, with the Gran Turismo, Merak and MC20 to collect

steve carrell anchorman GIF by FirstAndMonday

An... Ambulance...

Wow. PD's level of "we don't give a f about out fanbase" has really reached that level...
The same fanbase that experienced the Jay Leno Tank Car, Ford Model T, Mercedes-Benz motorized carriages, the VW amphibious vehicle, the Moon Rover, the human-powered Nike One 2022, and the (in this ****ing game!) original Jeep? That fanbase?

Or were you referring to the children who started with GT Sport?

I can surely say we can expect new track in november or December...probably better say december...so 2 new locations this year..probably 1 in 2024...and that's it about tracks...
what I am afraid of..is no new track this year..and 1 in 2024 only ( apricot hill )

about cars..I don't really expect any "special racing car"..probably some oldtimers, and average driver cars...

my prediction till end of gt7 I expect
1 new track location and 60 cars ... like many predicted Canada track will be pushed to new game probably.

can't wait for new action movie 🤣🤣🤣
GRAN TURISMO 2: SHOOTING AT ITS BEST NISSAN, TOYOTA WITH BROWING 12,7 ON THEIR ROOF 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think the gap to next update might be big might explain why we cant get our hands on the Toyota corolla until late August, so proably no new content update until september and i hope its a big one

Well, a GTplanet member got their real GR Corolla a week ago. So, no excuses why we couldn't get to "own" the GR Corolla now. ;)

Back