GT7 August Update Prediction

• Thread starter watto79
  • 111 comments
Decent update but the ambulance is disappointing. Toyota probably paid PD to add it.
If we are going to get a track then it will be the best update so far. I predict silhouettes dropping somewhere on Wednesday or Thursday

Last edited:
I can tell you now for free that your prediction is wrong lol.
Nah, I don't think silhouettes are going to drop past Thursday/Friday simply because Kaz will be busy taking pictures, playing golf and eating Sushi on the weekend :gtpflag:

But... they're... that's what the article is literally about. I mean... the image is... like the very first thing in this thread.
Or at least the very first picture one sees on the homepage (or this linked thread). :)

Now, do we make predictions on a potential second August update on this thread, or do we start a new one next week Monday?

Now, do we make predictions on a potential second August update
Tell Pulp Fiction GIF

I doubt we get a second content update in August.
In fact, I would not surprised if the next content update is not until the end of September.
I think we're getting the July Update on 7th august, and then the August one on 27th

September update:

View attachment 1276343

An update from heaven!!!!
cadillac-diagonal.jpg

A Japanese style hearse would be a great subject for Scapes.

Seriously though: Kaz mentioned in an interview a few years ago that he wanted to add a "working vehicle" to the GT.
These cars may seem silly to many racing game players, but he wants GT to be a game to nurture future car enthusiasts, not just a game for car enthusiasts and racing enthusiasts. From Kaz's point of view, this may indeed be the right idea.
Because many kids love construction machines, ambulances and police cars as much as Ferrari.

Ambulance is the best part. Have some fun!
I thought about it and ultimately you're right, GT has always included quirky cars, not to mention they would help with the realism for custom races. Much like the Alphard it'll probably be a fun car once given a decent tune up.

GT4 even had a Ford Model T and 2 Mercedes-Benz wagon cars so it's not like the series is a stranger to 'unconventional' cars.:cool:

With so many crash and bang lobbies in GT7 ambulances and fire trucks are must!!! (with a proper damage model will be the absolut realistic!!)

Attachments

• αρχείο λήψης (1).jpg
    αρχείο λήψης (1).jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
This game WILL NEVER cherrisch or glance back to the oldschool (gt1-6) games with proper career/single player mode that all loved.Keep dreaming of a "nice,good,fun game" still will not ever never happen.......greetings from a 53 years old gt1-6 player who's lost faith in the gt-series

Last edited:
Actually, I've always wanted to drive one of these:

View attachment 1276361

Carmichael Cobra 2. 700hp, 0-60mph in 30s while carrying a full, 12,500-litre tank of water/suppressant.
Hear me out. Those look super super fun to drive, but I'm a heavy equipment operator and an articulated off road dump truck series (if they actually drove like they do) would be an amazingly fun time. I mean I've actually done it in real life and it's as much fun as you can have. I haven't driven a truck in a production setting in a long time but I was always the pace setter on site and if you aren't trying to pass the guy in front of you every lap you aren't doing it right. 😂😂😂

I think we're getting the July Update on 7th august, and then the August one on 27th
We're definitely not getting the July update on 7 August :D

I think we'll get a new historic legend vehicle in the second August update, namely this...

View attachment 1276360
I can't wait to see the world's fastest mower on Honda Brand Central.

I hope to god that PD does something like this.

Their direction might be mocked now, but PD’s car list will be something to be revered in the future. Just as it always has been.

Actually, I've always wanted to drive one of these:

View attachment 1276361

Carmichael Cobra 2. 700hp, 0-60mph in 30s while carrying a full, 12,500-litre tank of water/suppressant.

Their Los Angeles office resides within the City of Los Angeles - Which has both crash rigs, and normal fire engines…. And fire trucks. Hell, they can stop by my station and scan mine. Although my rig is one of the slowest in the fleet 😑

Last edited:
Back