GT7 down?

• Thread starter Daxus
  • 73 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can connect.
In fact, opened a four star ticket, got 1 million credits and then; Boem offline.
Three times already ( and three times 1 million in credit).

Network is fine. Connected.
Seems a GT7 issue.

Eyup.

Just says that a serious problem has occured with the server.
A42973E6-88C4-4DB4-8CAD-B4BACFD3313B.jpeg

Last edited:
Windows updates? :D

Edit: It's patch tuesday (every second tuesday of a month)

Last edited:
I can't connect to their server as well. This sucks, I hope they fix this fast. It says : A connection to the server could not be established. A server error has occurred. [CE-2231F4]

Last edited:
Parts of imbd are also down, probably one of the big cloud or service providers pressed the wrong button again...

I'm offline also can't get back on
Yeah, had a few free moments while I was waiting for something and decided to jump on. I kept getting the connection error and couldn't even get into offline mode at first. .....but now that it finally loaded, I am still getting connection error pop-ups.

Any one got any tips for deep valley 1hr as I’m so so stuck and can’t find a car
Welcome to GT Planet! Give the first post a look over, I believe there's another thread in the forum somewhere for the Human Comedy races specifically too.

Welcome to GT Planet! Give the first post a look over, I believe there's another thread in the forum somewhere for the Human Comedy races specifically too.

The problem I’m finding is that there all dated and won’t work now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back