GT7 down?

• Thread starter Daxus
  • 73 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
All good here now too.

Interestingly, the few miles I did offline in Time Trial mode stuck and were added to my Daily Workout total...

I had issues between 12am and 2am this morning. It kept throwing a message up right in front of my face on VR. I nearly broke the headset.
You don't need to be online to play single player! I don't get it...

Last edited:
For the next installment of Gran Turismo, it's better to remove the online DRM system but retain the anti-cheat system to prevent the cheaters from hacking the game and safe files, if they do, it's better to ban them.

For the next installment of Gran Turismo, it's better to remove the online DRM system but retain the anti-cheat system to prevent the cheaters from hacking the game and safe files, if they do, it's better to ban them.
Everybody would like that but not gonna happen , hell even new FM is going online only in the same vein like GT Sport was

And we continue with the connection errors, if it only affected the Online, but seeing that it is a game where ALMOST 100% of it is Online, well haha, it won't do you any good, but nothing, you defend these policies, supporting that in the future all games need Internet

The online DRM is the anti-cheat system. They aren't separate things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back