GT7 & E3

• Thread starter NoLimitz80
  • 1,028 comments
So Sony is loosing to PCars and Forza 6 (which has Logitech G29 support) and AC coming soon. Yep. Might have to pick up an XBone. Forza 6 will probably get Porsche also.

You really think the people at that conference know or even care what Project Cars or Assetto Corsa is?

GT is only "loosing" to people who are aware of those games, which is not exactly what E3 is extensively geared towards.

Well that Sony E3 conference was 90% disappointing. A whole lot of; na na-na na na! We get it first! and not a lot else. Was hoping for at least ONE piece of news on any of the PS exclusive racing titles...

Well that Sony E3 conference was 90% disappointing. A whole lot of; na na-na na na! We get it first! and not a lot else. Was hoping for at least ONE piece of news on any of the PS exclusive racing titles...
Most of the titles didn't spark me any intrest. Oh well...

Kaz right now ...

kazumad_zps6b0da6cb.jpg~320x480

I ordered myself a GT Academy t-shirt as a comforter. Maybe it'll make me feel less cheated.

Meh. Post-E3 discussion thread should've stayed alive and this one should've been the one to be locked. Or he could've at least merged the threads. Meh.

There's 2 sides to this argument here, people shouldn't have raised their expectations so much considering PD were never really gonna reveal anything at E3, it's not their style, but also the I told you so gang on here need to grow up a bit and stop being so bloody childish.
You can't have a reasonable discussion on these forums anymore without the haters of whichever series they hate this month derailing the whole thing. I really do wonder what age half of you are on here and if your still in nappies, because most of you act like you are.

Back