GT7 July Update Prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, the update'll come when it'll come. And yes, my second name is ''mister obvious''. :lol:

I believe it's in release order.
And how is that readily apparent to anyone viewing the document that isn't familiar with the franchise? Conversely, why would anyone that was familiar with the franchise need such a list?

Why are people sooo pissed with this months NO UPDATE ?
We would anyways get just a useles Update with few Cars and Races with funny payouts and races that everybody finish in 1 Hr.
I guess everyone hopes for something bigger, like proper endurance races, new career, missions, $$$ events, you name it. But every month we get something else (new physics, swap engines unlocked, Sophy events) and keep dreaming that next time it will be different :D

Well we have to wait and see
giphy.gif

I think that this update could have at least 3 cars or maybe even 4, watching what happened in January which has been a big update, and at this point the track is at the 80% coming in next update, maybe to some big improvements to the single player mod (improvements too Events Payout, Custom Races and new Missions with probably 24 Hours Events :D) and Lobbies issues

Last edited:
Last time an update was later than expected, it brought more with it. Maybe let's not go full doom and gloom until we know they're going to disappoint.

Well then again, some people will always be disappointed, so I guess we already know they will be.

Yeah, given the likely date of the update I would be shocked if there wasn't at least some movie-related extra content added. Especially since decisions on media cross-promotion like that are likely at a higher level within PS Studios than just PD.

And how is that readily apparent to anyone viewing the document that isn't familiar with the franchise?
If the person isn't familiar with the franchise, why would they even care about which update each car got released?
Conversely, why would anyone that was familiar with the franchise need such a list?
I'm not sure I understand your point. It's just a simple list with all cars released through updates. You're thinking way too deep. It's not supposed to be an official document or anything close.

If the person isn't familiar with the franchise, why would they even care about which update each car got released?
It was an official post on the official FH5 Twatter account, likely as an advertisement to non-players. I don't think that non-players would care about which update gave what car - I'm saying that a non-player (such as myself) would like to look at a list that is in some semblance of a sensible order. Imagine how annoying it would be if published car lists for any video game just listed every car in some random order.

It's not supposed to be an official document or anything close.
It was posted on the official FH5 Twatter account. How much more "official" can a document get?

It was an official post on the official FH5 Twatter account, likely as an advertisement to non-players. I don't think that non-players would care about which update gave what car - I'm saying that a non-player (such as myself) would like to look at a list that is in some semblance of a sensible order. Imagine how annoying it would be if published car lists for any video game just listed every car in some random order.

It was posted on the official FH5 Twatter account. How much more "official" can a document get?
With all this talk about caring, you forgot to consider something.

Why do you care? Why are you arguing and complaining about a Forza Horizon 5 Twitter post on the Gran Turismo forum?

Here's a cool tip a lot of people could use. Log off for a while. Take a look at the space around you, your room, your home, wherever. Go take care of it. Make a meaningful difference in your life instead of arguing about things that don't matter in the slightest.

Space all good? Cleaned, neat and tidy? Cook a good meal or something. Do something nice for yourself or a loved one. Anything but arguing with internet strangers about things that don't matter. No energy for any of this? That's cool, go relax. Don't waste what little energy you have on this nonsense.

With all this talk about caring, you forgot to consider something.

Why do you care? Why are you arguing and complaining about a Forza Horizon 5 Twitter post on the Gran Turismo forum?

Here's a cool tip a lot of people could use. Log off for a while. Take a look at the space around you, your room, your home, wherever. Go take care of it. Make a meaningful difference in your life instead of arguing about things that don't matter in the slightest.

Space all good? Cleaned, neat and tidy? Cook a good meal or something. Do something nice for yourself or a loved one. Anything but arguing with internet strangers about things that don't matter. No energy for any of this? That's cool, go relax. Don't waste what little energy you have on this nonsense.
Typing a few lines every couple of minutes while I'm trying to kill time at work doesn't take any energy at all. If I really posted what I think about all of these nutjobs and their baseless "predictions," then you might have a case.

And forgive me if I like things to make sense in the world.

EDIT: Oh, and to answer your question: I don't care, really. It has no effect on my life whatsoever. But something was posted in a thread on a message board (that is arguably off-topic for the thread), who are you to determine whose responses are appropriate?

Last edited:
I guess everyone hopes for something bigger, like proper endurance races, new career, missions, $$$ events, you name it. But every month we get something else (new physics, swap engines unlocked, Sophy events) and keep dreaming that next time it will be different :D
Endurance and B Spec, don't forget B Spec!!!
🥴

Man everyone is so silly. They’re going to have an update on August 7th at the latest since they need the GR Corolla. Can’t everyone just like chill and wait a week or something? It’s coming, it just doesn’t make sense to have an update in July if they’re doing one right after.

Now whether that early August update has more than the Corolla we don’t know. But yeah there will technically be an update between now and then.

At this point is pretty safe to say the the update will be on monday 7th august, i hope its not with just gr corolla but at least 3 other cars as well and new track,

Now whether that early August update has more than the Corolla we don’t know. But yeah there will technically be an update between now and then.
Nenkai said there is something movie related planned. But didn’t expand on what that could be. Could just be a movie trailer or new splash screen!

If there are silhouettes before an August 7 update, I would not expect the Corolla to be among them. It's scheduled for general release "late September" according to the GT news post, which sounds like the standard September update.

The prior "early release car" was the Ferrari VGT, and that was still in the December silhouettes despite being available in game before them for people who entered the GTWS pick-'em, so I'd not expect the Corolla until the September silhouettes either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back