GT7 July Update Prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright folks! I was able to locate our July silhouette from PD. It wasn't easy to find the leaked silhouette. But finally it's here!!

silhouette.jpg

The car in the center resembles the 2022 Ferrari Daytona SP3.

The car in the top right corner is definitely the Porsche 2023 911 Sport Classic.

I could be sweating on the next guess but the car in the left middle side got that strong appearance of the 2023 Koenigsegg Gemera.

:lol:

Alright folks! I was able to locate our July silhouette from PD. It wasn't easy to find the leaked silhouette. But finally it's here!!

View attachment 1275594

The car in the top right corner is definitely the Porsche 2023 911 Sport Classic.

I could be sweating on the next guess but the car in the left middle side got that strong appearance of the 2023 Koenigsegg Gemera.

The lower center silhouette:HPK02_06.jpg

At this point its clear their wont be an juli update it will be on August 7 most likely now, ties good in with launch of the movie

View attachment 1275594

I can see a '69 Dog Charger, a Red Bulldog RB18, a Ford Muttstang GT500, a VF Howlden Commodore and a Hounda CR-X Del Sol.

View attachment 1275594

Oh finally, the Aston Martin Bulldog is coming!!

Emergency for what? It’s not like there has to be an update in July.

Embarrassingly horrendous lobby lag, black screen crashes, lobby race start hangs, listed dysfunctional lobby features not working like surface water and track temperature, pp dysbalance... The list is loooong.

You know, the stuff that makes a public humiliation of PD. I'd call that an emergency, but I guess they got our money, so as a fat capitalist pig might say, suck it.

The rest of us say, what's the release date for AC2?

Last edited:
Embarrassingly horrendous lobby lag, black screen crashes, lobby race start hangs, listed dysfunctional lobby features not working like surface water and track temperature, pp dysbalance... The list is loooong.

You know, the stuff that makes a public humiliation of PD. I'd call that an emergency, but I guess they got our money, so as a fat capitalist pig might say, suck it.

The rest of us say, what's the release date for AC2?
Why would those issues suddenly get fixed in an emergency update?

It’s happening! Another van, a hothatch racecar gr4? A classic car and a modern sportscar…

Attachments

• IMG_7892.jpeg
    IMG_7892.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back