GT7 Launch Week Hype - Spoiler Free Thread

• Thread starter Benny44
  • 57 comments
View attachment 1118800

Taken just now. The name below is my fathers name, and my first born sons name as well. He’s finally old enough to begin his GT journey (maybe not 100% yet, but gotta try!)

Edit: I remember the GT6 First Love Livestream.. I made it to the top of the thank you credits in the end movie thanks to this tattoo. :D A very proud moment in my life. I still have ACPs autographed Lancer photo.
The amount of dedication to get a tattoo like that... impressive... more impressive than the tattoo itself, it's not 100% completely accurate, but I hope you're satisfied with the result anyway, at first glance it looks nice though.

The amount of dedication to get a tattoo like that... impressive... more impressive than the tattoo itself, it's not 100% completely accurate, but I hope you're satisfied with the result anyway, at first glance it looks nice though.
I got it cheap over ten years ago, and it’s not too far off to be bad. Curved surface and bad camera angle (and loose skin) makes it look more off than it actually is. It has its flaws but so do I, so I don’t really care. :D Also it’s based off of the GT2 logo, which isn’t very nice imo.

To me it’s more about my dad than GT itself, many people think I’m stupid for putting a game on my arm. It’s so much more to it than that.

I just can't wait to play some GT7! The game will be unlocked at GMT 3:00 for me (Brazil, Argentina, Chile) what about you ppl?
00:00 CET (Central European Timezone) over here

I got it cheap over ten years ago, and it’s not too far off to be bad. Curved surface and bad camera angle (and loose skin) makes it look more off than it actually is. It has its flaws but so do I, so I don’t really care. :D Also it’s based off of the GT2 logo, which isn’t very nice imo.

To me it’s more about my dad than GT itself, many people think I’m stupid for putting a game on my arm. It’s so much more to it than that.
Well it's a nice logo, so I approve of the tattoo ;)

Last edited:
I’m so tempted to tell my boss I need the day off, since I don’t have any installations booked yet on friday.
Only do the meeting then straight home to play(aaaand get paid for it at the same time). :gtpflag:

E320E9A1-43CF-427B-8D83-157323128592.jpeg

Last edited:
I pre-ordered the game via Best Buy and I hope it doesn’t arrive later in the evening. I am excited to experience the game myself too. As soon as it arrives, the moment I will be uninstalling GTS.

Yeah, if Amazon confirm shipment of my copy on Thursday, I shall probably be taking Friday off to sit and watch it install (!).
Indeed working from home at least gives me the pleasure of being paid for the privilege

Now is a really awkward time for GT7 to come out for me...I'm going to struggle balancing this with studying for work. Luckily one of the differences between the CRJ 700/900 and 200 are higher flap speeds so I should be able to avoid those spoilers without a problem @Famine. I just hope I get a descent amount of free time to race.

Last edited:
Good point @Keef . My boss wants me to learn how robomowers work to start selling/programming and laying guide wires for those soon.

I don’t want to. I’m content with just doing FWA. Quick and easy(most of the time)

YES!

Anyone here watching any reviews tomorrow? I may look at some scores or brief summaries, but probably won't watch a whole review
One of those games where other peoples ratings of it are irrelevent to me since I know I'll get hundreds of hours out of it. I may read reviews down the line after a month or so once I've settled on my own opinions on it, just out of curiosity, but definitely not beforehand.

There may be some surprises in the details but all in all we know what we're getting.

Last edited:
Hey I didn't buy a PS5 / 1TB SSD just for GT7, I'm old and forgetful so maybe I did. But I can still play the ole PS4 games.

One of those games where other peoples ratings of it are irrelevent to me since I know I'll get hundreds of hours out of it. I may read reviews down the line after a month or so once I've settled on my own opinions on it, just out of curiosity, but definitely not beforehand.

There may be some surprises in the details but all in all we know what we're getting.
This is exactly the same for me with regards to what I'm getting. I sometimes worry about it getting poor scores, almost like a parent worries their child won't do well :P

But yeah.....I'll enjoy it either way

Finally got my pre-order downloads (I bought the physical 25th anniversary). I wondered how I'd get the digital code and the bonuses for my PS4, and I got it through email as expected, though much later than I thought.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's just the bonuses. I went to the PS Store to claim them, assuming I'd get some downloads like everyone else has, but instead it seems I just activated them? I didn't want to redeem them, I wanted to start off with the normal amount of credits and no bonus cars. I suppose I'll get the digital game in the box tomorrow (which yesterday said arriving by 10pm :ill:)

Last edited:
Pffftttt......

IMG_0385.JPG

I have 🤬 MS Teams meetings starting at 9 a.m. going through until 4 p.m...... of all the days for that to happen.....😢

Pffftttt......

View attachment 1119509

I have 🤬 MS Teams meetings starting at 9 a.m. going through until 4 p.m...... of all the days for that to happen.....😢
I still have just over 12 hours left. But that's OK. Day off tomorrow, I'll be in bed in about 10 hours, then nothing but GT all day!

Edit - this is spoiler free. It is good

Last edited:
Back