RetroJohan

A.K.A GT_johan
Premium
Sweden
Sweden
RetroJohan
11135036246_8edd118897_c.jpg

Welcome to my gallery!
Now with GT6 I trying to improve my editing skills, so I happy get some tips and tricks.
My Flickr!

Last edited:
I was going to comment on the first Daytona shot and a couple of others, and then I saw Mario. :lol:👍

Very nice gallery ! The second AMG VGT shot is superb. I like the light in the Dino set and the photoshoot 1 is full of beautiful pics with a very realistic rendering 👍
And that Huyara set is superb 👍
Very good job mate :cheers:

My Entry's

Photomode Competition Week 001

2.0 Advanced Competition Week 001

Also tomorrow start my Mustang Week, I will post one Mustang each day from Monday to Saturday.
You take my 2.0 Advanced Comp photo as preview.​

Good use of radial effects and shadings in the photos... and the sense of motion is wondrous too. ;)

Didn't realise the GTB could be so photogenic.. Great set 👍

I could look at the first Huayra shot all day....sign of a beautiful pic :drool:

Very nice pictures Johann, the fourth Pagani and its realistic toning is perfect for a light edit. The last Mach 1 with this super bokeh and the fifth Cobra with this fine red lightbeam plus the tunnel and a great use of climbing road, here are my favs 👍

Nice updates mate.;)👍 I quite like the use of light leaks in your 3rd SVT shot. I think what you could do to make this shot even more epic is to make the brake disks glow. Now that would be sweet!:sly:

Great looking Cobra R set, as for the last one it's a bit too much, would have been better without that grime texture.

Thanks!, yeah I just experiment little bit :)

I like it. It makes it look old school like you scanned it in.
Thank you! If you look at that way, pretty cool ;)

Very nice pictures Johann, the fourth Pagani and its realistic toning is perfect for a light edit. The last Mach 1 with this super bokeh and the fifth Cobra with this fine red lightbeam plus the tunnel and a great use of climbing road, here are my favs 👍
Thank you, I glad you like it.

Nice updates mate.;)👍 I quite like the use of light leaks in your 3rd SVT shot. I think what you could do to make this shot even more epic is to make the brake disks glow. Now that would be sweet!:sly:
Thanks! YES! that was good idea 👍

Looks like black is the way to go with that Mustang! Looks great :)
Yeah, with big black racing wheels 👍

Very nice updates ! The shelby shots are very impressives, very colorfull with some very original choices of angles 👍
Thank you!

11451037953_a0031a388c_o.jpg

Thanks to @The R!CE Guy to show some tutorials about Gradient Mapping

Your shots are very different from each others it's very intersting to see your different choice of editing work. i like a lot the toning choice in shot 2, low saturation, soft warm toning, it works well in my opinion. i also like the contrast in the fourth one 👍
Nice update.

Your shots are very different from each others it's very intersting to see your different choice of editing work. i like a lot the toning choice in shot 2, low saturation, soft warm toning, it works well in my opinion. i also like the contrast in the fourth one 👍
Nice update.

Thanks mate! I was experiment little bit, first time I use Gradient Mapping

Little bit late, had alot too do today :)
11471026406_9ae4d2da9d_o.jpg

Back