GTA 5 cars

• Thread starter cj10
  • 3,679 comments
Anyone gonna host demo derbies when online comes out? I'ma put mud tires on the woody wagon and paint the wheels and body bright colors :lol:

Sweet haha, I love the game so far. As said before off roading is so much fun! Rock crawling, donuts in the mud, dune bashing in the Baja bug. Could spend hours doing that alone.

God.

I already need the iFruit app for Android. Would be easier to custom cars there through LSC.

0_0.jpg

Trevor's current ride. I did have a slammed matte black G-wagon look-a-like but it disappeared.

I know. I upgraded the Tesla fully and I play a round if golf and... Boom... Gone!!! Not funny.

Sweet 4X4

My new beast if needed for heists etc.

9853301966_e16fe0b3ae_b.jpg

9853297186_cd5a924dd7_b.jpg

Fully modified, matte black, custom 5prit3 plate.

I have yet to have a car disappear from one of my garages... Dunno, maybe I'm just lucky. Did that happen to someone who's playing the Xbox version?

I have yet to have a car disappear from one of my garages... Dunno, maybe I'm just lucky. Did that happen to someone who's playing the Xbox version?

It happens randomly on both systems. I had it happen once but it wasn't my car to begin with. Also think it is just the safe houses that happen.

Anybody know how one can acquire a Stinger GT? The hardtop, sportier model.

I already have a normal Stinger, but there doesn't seem to be much online about the GT.

Stinger:
stinger.jpg

Stinger GT:
stinger-gt.jpg

Last edited:
How do you change the plates on the cars, haven't worked that out yet :(.

Wow, that hardtop Stinger looks tasty. Is that garage purchasable (Stinger pics)?

Also, has anybody else driven the Coil Voltic? i think it's awesome. :)

How do you change the plates on the cars, haven't worked that out yet :(.

It's the iFruit app exclusive. Same thing with Chop training. Although it could be possible that they release a web version but as of right now it's only on the iFruit app.

I wonder what car/vehicle everyone will remember from GTA V. You know, notable cars. Cars that you think of everytime you hear "GTA V."

In GTA IV, I have a feeling Roman's Taxi fits this description perfectly. With GTA V, I think Trevor's pickup will be one of those, but I wonder what other vehicles fit the bill.

I'm pretty sure the Bugatti-lookalike'll stand out.

I really hope I'll spot one soon too... :boggled:

I don't think it will be an iconic car of the game. I guess that's what I was trying to say in my last post. Sure it'll be fast as hell, but I don't know if it will be a forgotten car or a Sultan RS.*

*Sultan RS meaning it will have an annoyingly large cult following.

Sprite
Sweet 4X4

My new beast if needed for heists etc.

Fully modified, matte black, custom 5prit3 plate.

It's the Suburban of the game.

I wish we could lift it and equip it with bigger tires to make it look like a monster truck in the game.

So it turns out that you can, with enough effort, a train, and some immoveable object, mangle a car even more than you could in GTAIV:
CAM00601.jpg

This use to be the E64 lookalike.

I'm pretty sure the Bugatti-lookalike'll stand out.

I really hope I'll spot one soon too... :boggled:

There's one parked outside a row of shops somewhere around Vinewood. I'll see if I can scope it out and post its location in ZDuph's thread.

Ok how many cars can one fit in a lockup? I think I may have maxed it out.

9874571574_20749d7568_b.jpg

Back