GTA 5 cars

• Thread starter cj10
  • 3,679 comments
XS
What?! I could have sworn one of the trailers showed the train being driven... Probably a mission?

I was actually looking forward to driving trains tomorrow :(... Oh well, I'll just have fun with the taxi-"missions" instead. :D

There is one for a mission. However I remember back in an earlier version of GTA that you kinda had to complete the game to do freight missions. Maybe a same setup?

Speaking of cars, it the Hotknife a real thing? Haven't seen it yet, but I want one.

Hotknife-GTAV.jpg

Could very well be a fake, though.

Speaking of cars, it the Hotknife a real thing? Haven't seen it yet, but I want one.

Hotknife-GTAV.jpg

Could very well be a fake, though.

The Hotknife is real, it's only for CE owners I think.
Have to say i'm really loving GTA V, the wait was definitely worth it. 👍

Searching for the old rusty variant of the tractor and the lawn mower. Does anyone know where these two cars are located?

Ugh the ingame phone camera looks like crap - but this is my fav ride , unmodded. Shades of AMG SLK Black Edition :)

0_0.jpg
sl65amgblackseries-1.jpg

0_0.jpg

Where did you manage to find one?
XS
What?! I could have sworn one of the trailers showed the train being driven... Probably a mission? Anway, the car customizations are pretty awesome so far. I like the way the cars handle. Also, if you really wanted to you could jack up a sports car, put SUV wheels on it and go off-roading - kinda like the hydrolics + off-road tires in SA.
Yes, it's strange as there is a mission for it.

I'm also a little bummed with the transportation that they got rid of the "interior" or cinematic views in them. It may be me, but it was kind of interesting to see the LC from that perspective & LS would have been great.

You know what? This is probably the first GTA that makes me properly appreciate the off-road vehicles and the like. In previous titles, I did stick to the sports cars, mostly. But, in V, it's just insanely fun to go off-roading in something like a Sandking. Gotta love that! The way the suspension works, it's kinda delightful.

Trying to run over deer and cougars and stuff in the mountains at night, that's just as fun as it is morally horrible. :D

Luminis
You know what? This is probably the first GTA that makes me properly appreciate the off-road vehicles and the like. In previous titles, I did stick to the sports cars, mostly. But, in V, it's just insanely fun to go off-roading in something like a Sandking. Gotta love that! The way the suspension works, it's kinda delightful.

Trying to run over deer and cougars and stuff in the mountains at night, that's just as fun as it is morally horrible. :D

I wish we could lift any car/SUVs to look like a monster truck in the game but I have to find that out for tomorrow.

My M3.

My Benz. Pretty nice colour. I found it in this colour.

Lucky me, found a Rolls Royce.

This time Im driving better lol.

Edit :

Last edited:
I wish we could lift any car/SUVs to look like a monster truck in the game but I have to find that out for tomorrow.
Yeah, putting on bigger tyres and giving it a good lift, that would be nice! At least for the vehicles that are already somewhat off-roady.

Not surprised to not see a livery editor =( Customizing is still fun though. It was too good for it to be on the same level as MCLA and especially for all those vehicles. Haven't explored all the offroad type rides but looks like it can't be lifted. Strange how that was left out since cars can be lowered, why not be lifted? Haven't tried any low rider types yet but I assume there are no hydraulics too.

Trev's ride needed a little facelift.

0spn.jpg

Anyone else having issues with purchased vehicles disappearing for good?

Early in the game I bought a BMX for Franklin, I entered Ammunation and it got impounded, $250 later and I have it back. Then shortly after it vanished from my garage (house garage) and it hasn't been seen since.

Later I bought the $50k Ubermacht, did a few minor mods and took it on a mission. It vanished and has never returned.

In both cases I have checked the locations I left them, house garages, other garages and impound lots. Just gone. After being burn't twice I sadly don't feel comfortable buying vehicles again. I hope Rockstar patch this.

Yes it's an issue. The GTA forums are alight with this one. I've too noticed this and as a result have yet to spend a great deal of money on any one car. It's early yet though, hopefully they'll work it out.

I had that issue of them nt showing at all when I bought them. Quick save resolved it.

Anyone know where I can find the classic car that looks like a cross between a Muira and a ford gt? You drive it in one mission. It was the last of the 5 cars you have to steal, Lamar got it.

I had that issue of them nt showing at all when I bought them. Quick save resolved it.

Anyone know where I can find the classic car that looks like a cross between a Muira and a ford gt? You drive it in one mission. It was the last of the 5 cars you have to steal, Lamar got it.

You will probably find one in the Vinewood hills, parked in a driveway as that is where a lot of the nice cars seem to be. Altenatively, you could purchase it for a pretty penny:tup:

My ultimate goal as far as vehicles is to buy a Truffade Adder for $1 million, but that will take a long time at my current cycle of "Hey! Lets run along the highway, try to find a fast car, and get pancaked by a semi!"

With the reports of purchased cars disappearing, I think I might just try to steal one now. I'm sure Rockstar will fix this issue LONG before I get $1 million to buy the car, but I just don't know yet.

Also, please don't tell me the location of the Truffade Adder. I want to find it on my own, although I will accept a specific direction towards its location (North, South, East, West, North East, South West, etc) from the center of the map.

My ultimate goal as far as vehicles is to buy a Truffade Adder for $1 million, but that will take a long time at my current cycle of "Hey! Lets run along the highway, try to find a fast car, and get pancaked by a semi!"

With the reports of purchased cars disappearing, I think I might just try to steal one now. I'm sure Rockstar will fix this issue LONG before I get $1 million to buy the car, but I just don't know yet.

Also, please don't tell me the location of the Truffade Adder. I want to find it on my own, although I will accept a specific direction towards its location (North, South, East, West, North East, South West, etc) from the center of the map.

You can find the Adder in San Andreas;)

Not surprised to not see a livery editor =( Customizing is still fun though. It was too good for it to be on the same level as MCLA and especially for all those vehicles. Haven't explored all the offroad type rides but looks like it can't be lifted. Strange how that was left out since cars can be lowered, why not be lifted? Haven't tried any low rider types yet but I assume there are no hydraulics too.

Trev's ride needed a little facelift.

0spn.jpg

Once you shut the game off that truck will reset itself, don't waste your money. I had a custom truck and it did that.

As far as vehicles disappearing, the only ones I lose is when I try to put them in my big garages, and it's full. So you go in to get on out, and put the new one in, and the new one is gone.

This time I have more supercars. I made some mistakes about descriptions in the video. For the correct descriptions look on the video its youtube page.

''The locations'' from the Fusilade and Cognoscenti are in their description. However both can be found right after a mission.

( Location in description )

( Location in description )

As far as I've seen, I wouldn't waste any money purchasing anything unless it's rare or in the military vehicles-case, incredibly difficult to steal. It seems to me that all the vehicle buying websites are setup more towards the online portion of the game when it comes alive (like the Dynasty 8 website) as many of the cars you steal & store will be recognized as your own.

I already bought the hangar & Vespucci helipad, & stole a Cuban 800 and Shamal, placed them in the hangar, and now that's where they remain as long as I put them back. Thus, no sense in dumping $1 million+ on the aircraft if you know where to find & steal them.

Just my 2 cents.

As far as I've seen, I wouldn't waste any money purchasing anything. It seems to me that all that is setup more towards the online portion of the game when it comes alive as many of the cars you steal & store will be recognized as your own.

I already bought the hangar & Vespucci helipad, & stole a Cuban 800 and Shamal, placed them in the hangar, and now that's where they remain as long as I put them back. Thus, no sense in dumping $1 million+ on the aircraft if you know where to find & steal them.

Just my 2 cents.

Lol agreed, I jacked all my cars . I don't cheat. I'm saving my money to invest. I'm about to try a trick and see if I can get the Z-type, koeniggseg and one other supercar. Hope it will work out.

Edit : It didn't work. I tried to replay missions where you have to steal cars. I drove away with the car and let the mission fail, I left the mission. Usually it stops and you remain in your car. When I stopped it put me back on the place I was before I did replay mission. Too bad lol. It might work if you still have to steal those cars though. Drive away and exit ( not skip ) mission. See if you'll remain in the supercar.

Last edited:
Well tanks don't last long anymore. $3 million got blow up after a couple bullet holes.

Last edited:
Slashfan, good looking out. I had no idea that there is still a problem with missing cars. I thought they mentioned something about fixing that since GTASA had issues. Now I am afraid to drive it but it is still there (so far) and somehow someone parked it across the street for me.

It will be fine for a while but at some point it will reset itself. I was kind of pissed.

Latest Posts

Back