GTA 5 cars

• Thread starter cj10
  • 3,679 comments
I've had a Washington for a while. It is a good cruiser, and for what it is, gets down the road pretty good too.

I'm considering purchasing a Carbon RS for my second character. Does anyone on PS4 have a fully-upgraded one by any chance? I'd love to try it.

Had one, sold it. Don't bother, it's pretty useless. Unless you just like the looks of it, then go for it.

Besides I'm pretty sure it's available offline, so just check it out there first

Dan
I'm considering purchasing a Carbon RS for my second character. Does anyone on PS4 have a fully-upgraded one by any chance? I'd love to try it.
Yes, i have one. But i barely use it anymore. I'll use my Bati or BF400 more. But you can try the Carbon if we meet online

Running out of things to buy, so I've started getting some personalized plates.

roughcut.jpg
windfall.jpg

I have some more ideas floating around for other cars.

Running out of things to buy, so I've started getting some personalized plates.

I have some more ideas floating around for other cars.

I wish that could be done in-game. I remember some fun ones I did in Midnight Club, like one that said "+9000HP", and one that I got by beating someone and I changed the plates to "MINENOW".

Also, what do they do if you try to put profanity on the plates? Is it allowed? Or they don't let you? And if so, what words are acceptable? I really wanted to have one of these on a Bullet:

latest

Dan
Just saw this image and I suddenly want a Comet again. I just wish the spoiler could be removed at LSC. :(

That reminds me of an edit I tried doing a while ago (using an image I got on the net). So I gave it another try (with my own pic now), but now with these wheels.

Comet 50th Anniversary - edit.jpg

I just couldn't remove the spoiler (either in-game or with editing).

full

I don't have to say it, do I?

full

It's probably the fastest Tornado so far, but it's no match for the Franken Stange, honestly.

full

Owner of a Dubsta2! So, anyone on PC is in need of this or the Hearse can contact me and we'll see if we can spawn it.

full

Skeuta Bruddaz PLC is expanding!

full

"I would've gotten away with it too.. if it weren't for these meddling kids and their dumb dog"

full

One activity in my leisure is to bring out off-roading devices and brave the steep hills.

full

y is vortex not huvrcrepht dmmet rokstur

full

Why didn't I get an Elegy earlier? I did, but I stopped caring when I found out how sucky are those brakes.

full

Called it the Tumbler for obvious reasons.

I still can't find that GT-R when I'm offline. Which character does it spawn for?

You need to be signed into the Rockstar Games Social Club to access the Annis Elegy RH8 (Nissan GT-R look-alike). It can only be found in the extra garage (not the ones connected to your safehouses). The car is available for all characters.

Dan
You need to be signed into the Rockstar Games Social Club to access the Annis Elegy RH8 (Nissan GT-R look-alike). It can only be found in the extra garage (not the ones connected to your safehouses). The car is available for all characters.
Aww, Jeez. All this time, thought it would pop up in Story Mode. Thanks. 👍

Does anyone have the FMJ? I want to test drive a fully upgraded one before I decide to grind like hell for it.

BTW should I trade in my ETR1 for it? I mean I bought it off of impulse and so far i've only used it 2 races...

Back