GTA 5 cars

• Thread starter cj10
  • 3,679 comments
Who needs a ramp buggy when you have this?

tZ5j0zPxj0Snb1OrwTx6_g_0_0.jpg

I know that this theory might be insanely implausible for some people, but there's also the possibility that he has spent time in actually playing the game, and has been making money that way.

Oh my god, somebody who hasn't bought a Shark Card?! No! That's impossible!

Started collecting Benefactor cars. Got 6/10 so far, missing the Stirling GT, the Dubsta 6x6, the Feltzer and the Panto.
0_0.jpg

The Serrano is a pretty good offroader. It has a capable engine, 4WD and its relatively small size makes it agile. Ground clearance is a bit low, so it's not very good for driving over the roughest terrain. It easily makes it to the top of Mount Chiliad though.

0_0.jpg

Since the release of GTA V back on the old consoles, I really liked the design of the Serrano. But the new XLS is much nicer. It actually looks like a Mercedes SUV. Although the shape of the grille definitely reminds me of Hyundai.

Since the release of GTA V back on the old consoles, I really liked the design of the Serrano. But the new XLS is much nicer. It actually looks like a Mercedes SUV. Although the shape of the grille definitely reminds me of Hyundai.

The Serrano has a pretty nice Mercedes look as well, especially from the side. The headlights are a bit VW though.

COMPATIBLE.jpg

Thanks:tup: I also noticed that I wrote "Serrano" and "Surrano" in the wrong places in that post:odd: I blame the new year for that mistake;)

I think R* chose to make the car names confusing intentionally, since the names on real Mercedes Benz vehicles can be confusing.

Our car is scarily similar. Literally the only difference is I don't have the roof.
The red and black was just a placeholder because buying the car left me with $37. Look at the post under that one.

Last edited:
Itali GTB released..

..Itali GTB bought, because I'm a hipster like that.

qOYFI5OOlEq7SUrSQePgzw_0_0.jpg

Verdict: Four wheel drive means plenty of grip and acceleration. Speed it not at all bad (for a quick reference, the Tempesta does a flying half-kilometer in about ten seconds - this is about 0.5 seconds faster), handling feels more than decent and it's got pretty good brakes. Not sure exactly how it compares to other Supers, but could be a contender for Best Budget Supercar. As ever, if anybody on PS4 is not too sure about whether or not to spend a million on it, a test drive can be arranged.

Also I see a lot of Tommykaira ZZII and ASL Garaiya in it (I guess all those years playing GT finally paid off, eh? I'll show myself out..)

Also it (re-)finishes the I-cannot-for-the-life-of-me-decide-on-one-shade-of-orange-for-my-Progen collection, because apparently posting images of your collections is fashionable these days:

6iDC9o2JWkCAw0GBcytPUQ_0_0.jpg

Last edited:
I upgraded mine to the custom version. Not dead set on a look yet, but it will be some sort of GT racer. It's a nice car to drive, although, with my personal experience with it, it's cornering speed doesn't seem to be all that great, but it might just be me. Did pretty well in a few stunt races with it; seems pretty quick through the tube sections, where the RE-7B gets really bogged down.

I like the car. The looks of it are a bit odd, but I'll be holding on to it for a while.

This is, and how I plan to make my Dewbauchee Specter Custom.

full

Yes, Custom. No tow hook, no splitter.

You know, R*. Why can't the other 2 custom post release cars have the option to be this low key? :indiff:

full

full

This is, and how I plan to make my Dewbauchee Specter Custom.

full

Yes, Custom. No tow hook, no splitter.

You know, R*. Why can't the other 2 custom post release cars have the option to be this low key? :indiff:

full

full

New car? I must investigate...

Back